Article Comment: Big Weekend of Racing in NC
09/14/2008 4:13:38 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We (Hoggard) did not run our 5th and 6th runners. So we have more depth than shown at the wolfpack invite.
We (Hoggard) did not run our 5th and 6th runners. So we have more depth than shown at the wolfpack invite.
09/14/2008 4:53:27 PM
User
We (everyone on milespilt) are getting really tired of hearing yalls self-promotion
We (everyone on milespilt) are getting really tired of hearing yalls self-promotion
09/15/2008 9:20:48 AM
User
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
09/15/2008 11:29:36 AM
User
who is keeping tabs on the 8th and 9th runner?
who is keeping tabs on the 8th and 9th runner?
09/15/2008 1:10:22 PM
User
no one wants to hear about who you did or didnt run in a meet, if your team didnt perform then they didnt perfom. its as simple as that
no one wants to hear about who you did or didnt run in a meet, if your team didnt perform then they didnt perfom. its as simple as that
09/15/2008 5:37:58 PM
User
Take a deep breath guys. He just made one statement, it wasnt an excuse, it wasn't a justification, only a statement. If you guys choose to take offense, just deal with it on your own time, but making attacks on an internet forum is just silly. Anyway, congrats to all teams that raced this weekend. Should have good state finals in all classifications.
Take a deep breath guys. He just made one statement, it wasnt an excuse, it wasn't a justification, only a statement. If you guys choose to take offense, just deal with it on your own time, but making attacks on an internet forum is just silly.
Anyway, congrats to all teams that raced this weekend. Should have good state finals in all classifications.
09/15/2008 6:20:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
sorry guys i dont come on here a lot and did not realize the team was posting a bunch on here. i am just stoked our athletes are running better than i expected. about keeping tabs on the 8th and 9th runners. that what makes a good team. caring about everyone on the team if it your 1st runner of your 50th. just to say it. once again sorry for the hate i caused. good luck to everyone in the season its gonna be a fast one for everyone in the state.
sorry guys i dont come on here a lot and did not realize the team was posting a bunch on here. i am just stoked our athletes are running better than i expected. about keeping tabs on the 8th and 9th runners. that what makes a good team. caring about everyone on the team if it your 1st runner of your 50th. just to say it. once again sorry for the hate i caused. good luck to everyone in the season its gonna be a fast one for everyone in the state.
09/15/2008 7:08:55 PM
User
fair enough...sorry for blowing up [shrug] haha. good luck in 4A this year
fair enough...sorry for blowing up haha. good luck in 4A this year
09/15/2008 8:26:47 PM
User
ak4runnin, no worries. it is good that you have the enthusiasm for your team and their achievements. your coaching is paying off because your kids are believing in your system. hats off to you and your kids for the work you have done so far. yeah...the 8th and 9th runner as well as the 50th make a difference and if you don't forget them they will work for you even harder as they mature as runners. good luck to your team throughout the rest of the season.
ak4runnin, no worries. it is good that you have the enthusiasm for your team and their achievements. your coaching is paying off because your kids are believing in your system. hats off to you and your kids for the work you have done so far. yeah...the 8th and 9th runner as well as the 50th make a difference and if you don't forget them they will work for you even harder as they mature as runners. good luck to your team throughout the rest of the season.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.