GCS Last Chance Qualifier
01/28/2019 10:12:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Please submit all entries for the GCS Last Chance Qualifier to the meet titled that on the calendar on January 31. There is another meet listed under GC Polar Bear #3 that same day. These are the same meets. I will get the meet listed as GC Polar Bear #3 deleted as soon as possible. Please check your email and the discuss page for meet information. Temperatures are supposed to be extremely cold on Thursday and the plan is to make a decision on Wednesday on if the meet will be cancelled. If you have any questions please contact Coach Tyre at coachtyre@hotmail.com or call or text me at 252 230 7078. Coach Tyre
Please submit all entries for the GCS Last Chance Qualifier to the meet titled that on the calendar on January 31. There is another meet listed under GC Polar Bear #3 that same day. These are the same meets. I will get the meet listed as GC Polar Bear #3 deleted as soon as possible. Please check your email and the discuss page for meet information. Temperatures are supposed to be extremely cold on Thursday and the plan is to make a decision on Wednesday on if the meet will be cancelled. If you have any questions please contact Coach Tyre at coachtyre@hotmail.com or call or text me at 252 230 7078.

Coach Tyre

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.