In the Summer Track Top 50 series, I did not see times used from the New Balance Nationals
07/07/2016 12:48:05 PM
User
I did see some earlier meets where times were used for the list. Is there a particular reason for not using the NB times?
I did see some earlier meets where times were used for the list.
Is there a particular reason for not using the NB times?
07/08/2016 9:48:14 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@1968st From the top of the article: NOTE: At NCRunners, "summer track" means club competition through the AAU and USATF Junior Olympic series. Individuals competing at meets specified as high school or higher (NBNO, Brooks PR, Junior Nationals, etc) are considered part of the school track season. Let us know if we're missing anything by emailing jgeorge@milesplit.com!
@1968st From the top of the article:

NOTE: At NCRunners, "summer track" means club competition through the AAU and USATF Junior Olympic series. Individuals competing at meets specified as high school or higher (NBNO, Brooks PR, Junior Nationals, etc) are considered part of the school track season. Let us know if we're missing anything by emailing jgeorge@milesplit.com!
07/08/2016 10:07:32 AM
User
Thank you, that was helpful and informative.
Thank you, that was helpful and informative.
07/08/2016 11:44:52 PM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR Hey Jeff, what is the policy at NC Prep Track & Field when it comes to including individuals into or on to the top 25 all time list? Example - Say there is an individual female sprinter in the state that is 13-14 years of age and runs a 53+ 400m and a 23+ 200m. Would they be eligible for top 25 status? In the Spirit of Sport Jonathan
@CoachGeorgeRJR

Hey Jeff, what is the policy at NC Prep Track & Field when it comes to including individuals into or on to the top 25 all time list?

Example - Say there is an individual female sprinter in the state that is 13-14 years of age and runs a 53+ 400m and a 23+ 200m. Would they be eligible for top 25 status?

In the Spirit of Sport
Jonathan
07/09/2016 7:33:45 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@StengthCoach That's an interesting question. I don't want to speak for George Phillips, who maintains that site. I'll email him and see what he says.
@StengthCoach That's an interesting question. I don't want to speak for George Phillips, who maintains that site. I'll email him and see what he says.
07/09/2016 12:44:15 PM
Coach
@StengthCoach Yes, that's an interesting question. Kayla Davis has run NC All-Time times with Run U Xpress. She's a rising 7th Grader at Southwest Middle School in Charlotte. Amazingly gifted and hard working athlete.
@StengthCoach
Yes, that's an interesting question. Kayla Davis has run NC All-Time times with Run U Xpress. She's a rising 7th Grader at Southwest Middle School in Charlotte. Amazingly gifted and hard working athlete.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.