NAIA National Championship 2015
11/21/2015 10:16:13 AM
User
Is there a live stream for this? I am not finding any links on the Network NAIA page to click on?
Is there a live stream for this? I am not finding any links on the Network NAIA page to click on?
11/23/2015 8:48:12 AM
User
I paid for the monthly fee for the live webcast and got nothing for it. Nothing. How does that happen? How do I get a refund? :/
I paid for the monthly fee for the live webcast and got nothing for it. Nothing. How does that happen? How do I get a refund? :/
11/23/2015 11:19:39 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@gorunner08 I'm not sure which of two scenarios you're describing, so I'll address both. Live streaming for all NAIA championships are handled by the NAIA network. They just sent us a logo and a link for us to post on the meet page; we had nothing to do with that. We were the official photographer and videographer (for archived video) for the meet, but we do not represent the NAIA itself. If you paid a subscription to them, you'll need to contact them The MileSplit subscription fee was for photo and archived video access, as explained in the article on the meet page. If you paid a subscription fee to us by mistake, you will need to email customer support at suppport@flosports.tv to request a refund. I hope that helps. I'll be honest, I found the information regarding a "live stream" from the NAIA confusing myself. I just posted what they sent me.
@gorunner08 I'm not sure which of two scenarios you're describing, so I'll address both.

Live streaming for all NAIA championships are handled by the NAIA network. They just sent us a logo and a link for us to post on the meet page; we had nothing to do with that. We were the official photographer and videographer (for archived video) for the meet, but we do not represent the NAIA itself. If you paid a subscription to them, you'll need to contact them

The MileSplit subscription fee was for photo and archived video access, as explained in the article on the meet page. If you paid a subscription fee to us by mistake, you will need to email customer support at suppport@flosports.tv to request a refund.

I hope that helps. I'll be honest, I found the information regarding a "live stream" from the NAIA confusing myself. I just posted what they sent me.
11/23/2015 11:34:51 AM
User
(Edited) Thanks for your reply. On the live webcast info page from NC Milesplit, the link "How to access NAIA championship photos & videos" took me here - http://nc.milesplit.com/articles/169825-how-to-access-naia-championship-photos-videos - it seemed clear that I had to pay milesplit.com to see the NAIA championship video. Either way, after checking all the links (NAIA and NC Milesplit), found nothing live. It was extremely disappointing to put it mildly.
(Edited) Thanks for your reply. On the live webcast info page from NC Milesplit, the link "How to access NAIA championship photos & videos" took me here - http://nc.milesplit.com/articles/169825-how-to-access-naia-championship-photos-videos - it seemed clear that I had to pay milesplit.com to see the NAIA championship video. Either way, after checking all the links (NAIA and NC Milesplit), found nothing live. It was extremely disappointing to put it mildly.
11/23/2015 4:07:10 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@gorunner08 The video referenced there is the archived race video, which IS posted on that page. Looking back at the article, though, I should have been more clear that it was not live video we were hosting, but post-race archived video. I never meant to imply that we had the live video, and I'm sorry for any confusion caused.
@gorunner08 The video referenced there is the archived race video, which IS posted on that page. Looking back at the article, though, I should have been more clear that it was not live video we were hosting, but post-race archived video. I never meant to imply that we had the live video, and I'm sorry for any confusion caused.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.