Good deal on Nike throwing shoes
11/25/2012 11:42:18 AM
User
Anyone looking for a good deal on Nike throwing shoes - check out www.firsttothefinish.com and check out the Nike Zoom Rival SD. Normally $65, the orange color sole and lime color sole are $39.95 while they last. Use promo code "xc2012" until the end of Nov for another 10% off ($45 total), or "cyber25" for 25% off until 11/26 ($39 total). (Not sure why, but they have multiple links to these same shoes with different sizes available. Look around and you can find just about every size.)
Anyone looking for a good deal on Nike throwing shoes - check out www.firsttothefinish.com and check out the Nike Zoom Rival SD. Normally $65, the orange color sole and lime color sole are $39.95 while they last. Use promo code "xc2012" until the end of Nov for another 10% off ($45 total), or "cyber25" for 25% off until 11/26 ($39 total). (Not sure why, but they have multiple links to these same shoes with different sizes available. Look around and you can find just about every size.)
11/25/2012 12:29:40 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Ready2Throw Since we have advertising deals with many companies, the MileSplit network generally frowns on providing free advertising for those that are not part of our deals. I hope you understand (and I look forward to seeing you during winter & spring track season).
@Ready2Throw Since we have advertising deals with many companies, the MileSplit network generally frowns on providing free advertising for those that are not part of our deals. I hope you understand (and I look forward to seeing you during winter & spring track season).

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.