Timing Software
08/04/2012 8:05:02 AM
Coach
According to the vendor, Hytek3 does not link up with the Ultrak L10. Does anybody have any experience with Easy Meet ManagerII or any other software that they would recommend? Looking at RaceTab but I can't tell if it accepts bib numbers from a scanner.We will continue to use Hytek for track but want something different for XC. Thanks for any input
According to the vendor, Hytek3 does not link up with the Ultrak L10. Does anybody have any experience with Easy Meet ManagerII or any other software that they would recommend? Looking at RaceTab but I can't tell if it accepts bib numbers from a scanner.We will continue to use Hytek for track but want something different for XC.

Thanks for any input
08/04/2012 12:29:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@lhayes I used a bar code scanner last year for a few XC meets using RaceTab. It worked for me.
@lhayes I used a bar code scanner last year for a few XC meets using RaceTab. It worked for me.
08/04/2012 5:08:19 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@lhayes Agreed. Bar code scanners should plug in just like a keyboard, and will definitely work with RaceTab. And RaceTab is free! I've used it for several cross country meets, and it works great (road races, too).
@lhayes Agreed. Bar code scanners should plug in just like a keyboard, and will definitely work with RaceTab. And RaceTab is free! I've used it for several cross country meets, and it works great (road races, too).

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.