The long, grassy stretches and rolling hills of Beeson Park were the backdrop for many great performances Saturday.
Christian Brothers Academy blasted a 12:44.54 team average for the course record. Edward Cheserek won in 11:58 and Mary Cain won in 14:03. (Photo by Kyle Brazeil)
Cool temperatures, good competition, and great course conditions should lead to some fantastic racing at Beeson Park.
Entry Fees: please make checks payable to NCRunners LLC.
Unlimited entries in any races: $50 single-gender team ($100 for both genders)
One race only: $30 single-gender team ($60 for both genders)
Frosh/Soph only, Championship only, etc.
Email Jeff George at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to enter only one race.
Individuals: $10 for any single race
Entry Process: entries will be through Milesplit (nc.milesplit.us)
• The Championship and Invitational races are separate races for teams running their top 7 runners. Teams may not enter both of those races.
• If the number of teams entering is large enough, a third Varsity division will be added, and the schedule will be adjusted accordingly.
• Meet directors reserve the right to assign teams to the appropriate level of race.
• Contact Jeff George at email@example.com to request a particular race assignment.
9:00 AM Boys' Championship 5K (top 7 runners only)
9:30 AM Girls' Championship 5K (top 7 runners only)
10:00 AM Boys' Invitational 5K (top 7 runners only)
10:30 AM Girls' Invitational 5K (top 7 runners only)
11:00 AWARDS 1 (champ/inv races)
11:15 AM Boys' Frosh/Soph 5K (max 10 runners per team)
11:45 AM Girls' Frosh/Soph 5K (max 10 runners per team)
12:25 PM Boys' Open 5K (unlimited entries)
1:00 PM Girls' Open 5K (unlimited entries)
1:30 PM Awards Ceremony
- No discussion yet. Be the first!