MileSplit.com, Flocasts’ channel dedicated to the 24/7 coverage of high school track and field and cross-country, is seeking a senior national site editor to join our team in Austin, Tx.
See all six races from three different locations, plus the awards ceremonies afterward!
As we find out results for each regional throughout the day, we will update with individual champions, top four teams, and individual advancers.
Video of every race, plus interviews with each individual winner!
The Grace Christian senior won for the second time, but his team's title streak came to an end.
Grace Sullivan and her Providence teammates have to survive a regional that holds 5 of the top 7 teams in 4A right now.
South View is ready to get Philip Hall back on the course and begin the postseason, which promises to be intense and exciting.
Each month, MileSplit will be selecting 21 sophomore girls as part of the Future Stars of XC Team presented by Hoka One One building into the end of season team to be finalized in early December. Check out the top sophomore girls XC performers nationally from the month of October split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
Check out the 21 top sophomore boys XC performers nationally from the second month of cross country (October) split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
The more the years change, the more things stay the same in the NCISAA - at least until Eliza Dekker graduates.
Can anyone stand in the way of another Providence Day sweep? The database says no, but it may turn out closer than expected.
It's important to look good in your uniform, but it's more important to make sure you're following the rules.
Although graduation, transfers, and reclassification have change the picture, there should be a great race in the 2A girls.
Grace Christian of Raleigh is the 3-time defending 2A champion, but they have serious competition for the four-peat.
Former Chapel Hill runner Tristin Van Ord stayed with the black and gold colors by going to App State, and she's running very well. (Photo by Ron Olsen.)
Cardinal Gibbons has had the top team in 3A all season, but the competition is stiff for them the rest of the way out.
The Durham Academy senior has been running great times since middle school, but she still has goals to achieve.
You didn't forget about Lexi King, did you? The Marvin Ridge star is going to play a big role in the 3A postseason.
Ryen Frazier was the top female vote-getter in our last poll; vote for the top performance of Week 10 inside!
The private school champions will be crowned on Friday, then the public school contenders will be narrowed on Saturday.
Jimmy gives the low down on all the XC action across America.
The unique situation of the Unicorns makes Science & Math a contender almost every year, and this is no exception.
Carrboro's girls quietly won their conference last week, and now they have their sights set squarely on getting the state title back.
Who will follow Tanis Baldwin as the performer of Week 10? You decide with your vote!
- Article Comment: NCISAA 1A/2A State Meet Preview
- Article Comment: NCHSAA Regional and State Meets: Uniform Rule Reminders
- No coaching weeks and 3K's
- Article Comment: NCISAA 3A Preview
- INDOOR TRACK SEASON???
- Regional and State Meet race schedules
- Article Comment: Poll: Best Girls Performance of Conference Meet Week
- Sorting Team Rankings by 800/1000
- Article Comment: Poll: Best Boys Performance of Conference Meet Week
- JDL Fast Track to provide live stream and on demand video for most meets this year
- Forsyth County Middle School Championship
- ACC Championship
- Southern Conference Championship
- NCHSAA State Championship
- USA South Athletic Conference Cross Country Championships
- North Carolina Middle School and Age Group State Championships
- NACA Cross-Country Championships
- South Atlantic Conference Championships (SAC)
- NCAA D1 Southeast Regional
- Dash for Doobie 3200 Tune-Up