Can Blacksburg's girls advance again? Can Leon take on a very strong field of boys' teams and come away with the win?
Check out the fastest male and female runners that are eligibile to compete at McAlpine on Saturday.
Check out all the verified participants as of Tuesday at noon. Previews are coming later this week!
Who does the database predict to advance to Portland and compete for the team national championship?
In honor of the final weekend of the 2014 Cross Country season, we recognize the programs with the best top 7 in our database, from any year.
I mean, why not, right? We had better than usual outdoor weather, so let's celebrate a good start to the winter season!
If you've got the best time in North Carolina's deep and talented sophomore class, that's really saying something!
Top 100 boys national returnees for the 2014-2015 indoor season in the sprints & hurdles events.
Your weekend XC update including action from two down to the wire NXN Regionals
Joseph Popek is stoked that NCRunners is going to try to make it to more weekday meets this indoor season.
See all the teams and individuals entered from all the participating states.
Given the sheer number of great distance runners in North Carolina right now, it's hard to recognize each individual sufficiently.
Sometimes consistent improvement doesn't get the headlines, but it DOES lead to future success!
Watch FULL Episode 1 of ON THE RISE: Allie Ostrander! Check Out Trailer for Sneak Peak!
Does North Brunswick have enough firepower back to earn its third team championship in three overall track seasons?
Nevada Mareno helped Leesville Road dominate the 4x800 last winter, and they've gotten better in the intervening year.
Kayla Moore has a tough act to follow this year - her own freshman season! If she improves even a little, then Cummings will be tough, too.
Can Asheville's field event prowess take down the depth and versatility of defending champion Marvin Ridge?
Which jumpers, vaulters, and throwers should you pay close attention to this season? Check inside to find out!
Alexa King leads a distance squad that can rack up points for the defending team champion Mavericks.
Take a look at the state's top-ranked athletes coming into the season, including Cary's Chaniniqu Hackney.
Can Derrick Wheeler help lead North Brunswick back to the top of the podium in 2015?
Can Kayla Moore win 4 events at this year's indoor state meet? The returning rankings say she can, but it's not easy task.
Defending champion Marvin Ridge has Justin Titgen back, and he has the potential to contend in this year's sprint races.
- Article Comment: Virtual Meet: Nike Cross Nationals Southeast
- Polar Bear Kick Off Invitational @ Olympic 2014
- Article Comment: Just for the Heck of it: Combined Results from This Week's Polar Bears
- Article Comment: Top North Carolina Distance Programs of All Time (Sort Of)
- Winter season lists
- Article Comment: North Carolina's Future Stars of XC Girls Team
- Mighty Explorers Challenge #1 2014
- Found the last NCPrepTrack.net Archive Link
- 4x200 Polar Bear rules
- AC Reynolds Polar Bear 2014
- Foot Locker South Regional
- Nike Cross Nationals Southeast Regional
- UNCG 6-Way
- Eastern Alamance Polar Bear
- East Rowan Polar Bear #1
- Greater Neuse River Conference Polar Bear
- Guilford County Schools Polar Bear #1
- Midway High School Polar Bear
- Polk County Polar Bear
- Southwest Edgecombe Polar Bear EPC #1
- Ashley Parker to Western Carolina
- Arden Vessie to East Carolina University
- Cayla Rodney to East Carolina University
- Julia Brown to East Carolina University
- Ryan Davis to East Carolina University
- Corbin Boyles to East Carolina University
- Gabriele Cunningham to NC State University
- Kacia Vines to Virginia Tech
- Maddie McHugh to University of Mississippi
- Sydney Blue to University of North Carolina-Wilmington