Director: Charlie "Coach Choo"Justice, email@example.com
Site: Boyd Lee Park Link to Boyd Lee 5k Course Map
Race times: Per NCHSAA Covid guidelines there will be no more than 50 runners per race, so races will be run in seeded sections based on NCHSAA guidelines. Races will be run every 45 minutes, results will be combined at the conclusion of the event.
- 10:30am-Girls Section "B"
- 11:15am-Girls Section "A"
- 12:00pm - Boys Section "B"
- 12:45pm - Boys Section "A"
- View race seedings Note-1st place team and top individual qualifier from each conference will be in "A" Section.
- Required uniform inspection will occur at start line 10 minutes prior to the start of each race.
Timing will be done using RFID tags on the Race Bibs.
- Individual results will be posted for review, then combined for scoring.
- Results will be announced at conclusion of boys race, posted online as soon as possible following meet.
- Top 10 runners will be designated All-Region
- Top 3 teams and top 4 individuals will advance to NCHSAA State Championship meet.
Packet Pickup: at entrance to "controlled area" near playground. Packets will contain:
- Race bibs
- Safety Pins
- Participant wristbands
- Spectator wristbands
- Course map
- Last minute notes
- Trash bag
Team areas will be designated inside the baseball field nearest the start line, access permitted with team wristbands.
Spectators: On course spectators will be limited! Color coded spectators wristbands (2 per runner) will be issued to each team. Spectators will only be allowed in start/finish line areas only during the races that correspond to their specific wristbands.
Parking: There will be a $5 charge per vehicle for spectator parking
Concessions will be available next to parking area (drinks, coffee, candy, chic-filet, pizza)