2019 NCHSAA 3A Midwest Regional Track & Field Championship
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Monroe High School
Bus Parking & over flow - 1 High School Drive, Monroe, NC 28112
Spectator Parking - 1501 E. Sunset Drive, Monroe, NC 28112
9:45am Track Opens
10:00am Implement and Pole Vault Weigh In (will close at 11:15am)
10:00am Officials/Coaches Meeting
10:45pm Track closes
Semi-Finals-Top 8 fastest times will advance to the Finals
11:00am 110 Meter Hurdles
11:10am 100 Meter Hurdles
11:20am 100 Meter Dash
11:45 Field Events
Pole Vault: Men followed by Women
High Jump: Women followed by Men
Shot Put: Women followed by Men
Discus Throw: Men followed by Women
Women's Long Jump followed by Women's Triple Jump
Men's Long Jump followed by Men's Triple Jump
11:45pm Track closes
12:00pm 4 x 800 Relay
100 Meter Hurdles
110 Meter Hurdles
100 Meter Dash
4 x200 Meter Relay
1600 Meter Run
4 x100 Meter Relay
400 Meter Dash
300 Meter Hurdles
800 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
4 x 400 Meter RelayRegistration Help:
In all Final running events, women will precede men.
2. Tents are not permitted in the bleachers or stands per district policy.
3. Implement weigh-in will take place at the event site.
4. Pole vault weigh-in will take place at the fieldhouse.
4. Lunch will be provided for coaches.
5. The NCHSAA Regional t-shirts will be available for sale near the concession stand.
6. First aid/Trainer tent will be located near the shed near the finish line area.
7. Only coaches who are working the meet will be allowed in the event areas, except for designated coaches boxes.
8. Scratches can be made during or prior to the Coaches Meeting at 10:00 am. Please help us by scratching prior to the day of the meet if possible.
9. Uniform Rules are in full effect. Please do as much preventative officiating as possible before the meet. We have worn these uniforms all year. There is not an excuse to violate the rule at the Championship Meets. If you have questions about the uniforms, please let me know ahead of time.
10. Starting heights: Girls PV 7-6, HJ 4-8 and Boys PV 11-0, HJ 5-8
Created by coachboykin18, no replies