Article Comment: Girls All-Classes Rankings
03/26/2013 10:21:30 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
What happen to WS prep's times in the 4x100 and the 4x200? They're not deserving of a top ten ranking? All times have been F.A.T.. Like Stephen A say "That's so Disrepectful" lol...
What happen to WS prep's times in the 4x100 and the 4x200? They're not deserving of a top ten ranking? All times have been F.A.T.. Like Stephen A say "That's so Disrepectful" lol...
03/26/2013 10:36:53 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@omegaafterdark This article was published on March 19th. The top relay times from Winston-Salem Prep's girls were run on March 20th and March 23rd. There was no disrespect at all. Times are times, and these were the top 10 times in the state at the time the article was published.
@omegaafterdark This article was published on March 19th. The top relay times from Winston-Salem Prep's girls were run on March 20th and March 23rd. There was no disrespect at all. Times are times, and these were the top 10 times in the state at the time the article was published.
03/26/2013 10:51:25 PM
Coach
Why wasn't Erin Bingham 300 meter hurdle time of 48.2 listed on the girls all class rankings list. She ran this time at the Mitchell Invitational
Why wasn't Erin Bingham 300 meter hurdle time of 48.2 listed on the girls all class rankings list. She ran this time at the Mitchell Invitational
03/27/2013 6:49:04 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@philmor Again, as I told the person above, this article was published on March 19th. That was the same day as the Mitchell Invitational. I did not receive the results from the Mitchell Invitational until a few days later, so they were not in the database. I can only include performances that are in the database in any of my reports.
@philmor Again, as I told the person above, this article was published on March 19th. That was the same day as the Mitchell Invitational. I did not receive the results from the Mitchell Invitational until a few days later, so they were not in the database. I can only include performances that are in the database in any of my reports.
03/27/2013 8:56:16 AM
Coach
Sorry I thought this list would be updated weekly.
Sorry I thought this list would be updated weekly.
03/27/2013 12:44:17 PM
User
@philmor Get a subscription to MileSplit and you can see the updated detailed stats for each event any time you want. It's worth it and supports this website to continue covering high school track and field.
@philmor Get a subscription to MileSplit and you can see the updated detailed stats for each event any time you want. It's worth it and supports this website to continue covering high school track and field.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.