First, I want to thank you all for your interest in joining us for our only weekday home meet and Senior Night of the season. We will have 5-6 teams in total participating. Mitchell Timing will be timing the event.
Just a couple things to consider before Wednesday:
1. ALL ATHLETES, COACHES, and BUSES will need to park in our bus parking along the sidewalks.
2. We will only allow athlete/coach entry through the home side from the bus parking lot. (Parents/Spectators must enter through the same gates.)
1. Have your parents download and purchase tickets through the Hometown Tix under Olympic High School. And, tickets will be sold at the meet.
Warm ups -
1. Warm ups will be done on the game field.
2. Athletes will not be allowed to casually hang out on the field.
3. They will be given one warning before I bring it to your attention (possible DQ from the meet if it continues).
Meet Start Time -
1. Coaches meeting at 3:45 pm sharp.
2. Field events will begin at 4:30 pm.
3. Running events will begin at 5:15 pm sharp and we will be on a rolling schedule.
Coaches' Help -
1. Please be ready to help out in a field event & relay exchanges. This includes you or a member of your staff.
2. All schools must assist in some capacity.
1. Entries are to be submitted in NCMilesplit.com and is located on the calendar. The password is Trojans23. Entries are due Monday, 4/18/2023 at 11am.
2. All substitutions will be due upon arrival at the meet to Mitchell on April 20th by 3:30 pm.
Entry Limits -
1. Sprints - 7 entry max
2. Distance - Unlimited entry
3. Hurdles - 7 entry max
4. Long/Triple Jump - 5 entry max
5. High Jump - 5 entry max
6. Throws - 5 entry max
7. Relays - 2 entry max
Please clean your team areas at the conclusion of the meet.
Any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me