THE MEET HAS BEEN CANCELED
Open only to teams located East of I-95, plus Johnston County. For password, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now featuring MIDDLE SCHOOL races in addition to high school!
FAT timing by Rhodes Race Timing.
$30 entry fee per team (unlimited entries, boys and girls). $5 for individuals (up to 4 events). Make Checks payable to NCRunnersLLC.
$5 spectator admission fee.
Concessions & T-Shirts will be available.
10:00 FIELD EVENTS
HS Girls High Jump followed by HS Boys
MS Girls Long Jump followed by HS Girls
MS Boys Long Jump followed by HS Boys
MS Boys SP followed by MS Girls SP
followed by HS Boys SP followed by HS Girls SP
10:30 HS 4 X 800 RELAY - FINALS
HS 100m - girls followed by boys
MS 100m - girls followed by boys
HS 110 Meter High Hurdle (Boys)
HS 100 Meter High Hurdle (Girls)
30 minute break between the Prelims and the start of the finals
FINALS (girls before boys)
HS 100 Meter High Hurdles Final (Girls)
HS 110 Meter High Hurdles Final (Boys)
HS 100m Finals
MS 100m Finals
HS 4x100 Relay
MS 4x100 Relay
HS 300m Int. Hurdles
HS 4x400 Relay
MS 4x400 Relay
Guide for Middle School Coaches: How to Enter
NOTE: You must be a registered user to create a team. To register, click on the person icon in the upper right corner of any NCRunners screen (next to the search icon).
- Go to this page to create the team:
- Name the team and put in whatever location information you want (or none - that info is not required), then click Save.
- A club name can be as simple as the name of your school with "track club" added to the end, or can be as fancy as you like.
- On the resulting page, find and click the Edit Team button.
- Click on Roster
- You will see a menu to add athletes. Make sure to include correct first and last name, gender, and HIGH SCHOOL graduation year (not middle school graduation). For example, a current 8th-grader is class of 2024.
- Once you have added your athletes, click Exit Admin Mode.
- Go to the meet page:
- Click the green Register Online Now button in the upper right
- Click on Club and then click Next
- Enter the password (email Jeff George or Mark McLamb to get it)
- Click on ALL the divisions you intend to enter, even if you won't enter all of them today (you have to click on them here for them to show up later on). For example, if you have both girls and boys at a middle school, click both MS Boys and MS Girls.
- For each event, you can click Add Entries and proceed from there.
- If you aren't sure what time or distance to give for an athlete that hasn't competed yet, it's best to just leave it blank.
- Once your entries are complete, click Make Payment to see the payment options. Entries are saved automatically after each entry, so you can start, leave, and come back if needed.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!