Dudley Panthers Invitational
1.All NCHSAA and National Federation Rules will be enforced
2. Entry Process: On-Line entries through www.nc.milesplit.com
3. Entry Deadline: Wednesday, 3/27/2018 at 11:59 pm.
4. ENTRY FEE: $125.00 per school: Bringing both Men & Women $70.00 Single team (Men or Women Only); 4 athletes constitutes a team. $15.00 per Individual Athlete* (Not with a full team) Unattached Athletes are not allowed. Club teams are allowed. MAIL CHECK, or BRING IT WITH YOU Make Check payable to: Dudley Panthers Athletic Club (DPAC)
5. Entry Limits: Each athlete may compete in 4 events (Relays Included)
6. Entry Limits: 3 athletes per event per team, 1 Relay team per event
7. Include Athletes 2019 Best Performance
8. Spectator Admission: $5.00; Children under age 6 Free. Guilford County Employee Passes are NOT ACCEPTED.
9. FAT Timing .
10. Scratch Meeting: None
11. Starting Heights: High Jump: Ladies - 4' 4" Men - 5' 4" Pole Vault: Ladies -7 0 Men 8 6
12. Shot and Discus Throw: 4 Throws No Finals
13. All shot put and discs must be inspected by 9:30.
14. Long and Triple Jump: 4 Jumps No Finals:
15. Packet pick up will be outside the visitor side admission gate. All athletes, coaches and managers MUST HAVE ON A WRIST BAND FOR ADMISSION. Wristbands will be issued only to those names listed on the entry form. Be sure to email me an attachment with the names of your assistant coaches and managers by Wednesday March 27, 2019.
16. Boom Boxes are not allowed in the stadium or in the parking lot next to the stadium.
17. Concession stand will be open.
18. Awards: Medals to Top 3 Finishers Team Award for the Champion and Runner-up