PLEASE HAVE COACHES SIGN UP FOR HELPING WITH EVENTS USING THE LINK BELOW:
The 15th edition of the FCA Relays is set for Friday, March 22nd, 2018 in Asheville, NC.
- Each school participating should send in entries by 5:00pm on Thursday, March 21st.
- In our meet, the field events are "team relays". Each field event will have 3 entries and the best individual marks will be added together for a team mark. If you do not have three athletes in a field event, you may still enter a team in the event.
- ALL ATHLETES AND COACHES REPORT TO SOUTH END OF FIELD AT 3:30. At that time, Danny Wilkins, Greater Asheville Representative of FCA and former Head Football Coach of Asheville HS, will give words of encouragement and testimony before the meet begins. We will stop all meet activities so all athletes and coaches can be present. It will be a great time to pause with everyone before the ciaos of track meets occur.
- We will have a Coaches Meeting in the Press box Lobby immediately following guest speaker.
- Field events start promptly at 4:00. Each team must have 3 individuals to compete in a field event. The best mark of each teammate will be added together to get their team mark.We will be running an open pit in the long and triple jumps and the shot and discus. Athletes sign up at their event and will have until the pits close to complete their 3 attempts. Pits will close at 5:30.There will be no more horizontal jumps or throws after the beginning of the track events.Vertical Jumps will be the only field events continuing once running events begin.
- Event Winners receive a FCA Relay Champion Shirt.
3:30- Athletes and Coaches Report to Field for Guest Speaker
High Jump (girls first)
Discus (boys first)
Shot (girls first)
Pole Vault (Combined)
Long Jump (Pit #2, Boys first)
Triple Jump (Pit #1, girls first)
Athletes sign up at their event and will have until the pits close to complete their 3 attempts.
3:40- Coaches Meeting
4:15- Team Mile
Shuttle Hurdle Relay (4 X 110/100m hurdles)
3200m Relay (4x800)
1600 Meter Medley Relay (200, 200, 400, 800)
400 m Relay (4x100)
Phat Boy Relay (4x100)
Distance Medley Relay (1200, 400, 800, 1600)
Sprint Medley Relay (100, 100, 200, 400)
1600 Meter Relay (4x400)
If you have any questions, please contact me via email at email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!