(Meet held at UNC Charlotte's Belk Track)
Girls' Team Champion: Victory Christian
Girls Runner-Up: Caldwell Academy
Boys' Team Champion: Westchester Country Day
Boys' Runner-Up: Victory Christian
Taylor Dunn (Caldwell Academy) gets two distance titles with 5:15.64 for 1600 and 2:24.58 for 800, 2nd in 3200 (11:37.29).
Whitney Thornburg (Asheville Christian) wins 3200 in 11:32.18, finished second to Dunn in 1600 and 800.
Aminah Gaffar (Fayetteville Academy), coming off a stress fracture earlier this season, wins long jump and 300H, 2nd in 100H.
Kierra Davis (Victory Christian) wins high jump and triple jump.
Courtney Thomas (Victory Christian) wins 100 and 200, with teammate Mictasha Mickle right behind in both races.
George Freiberger (Westchester Country Day) gets four wins: long jump (21' 3.5") and triple jump (45' 10.5"), also 110H and 300H.
Sean McLean (Word of God) earns double win in the 100 (10.78) and 200 (21.23).
Scott Morgan (Calvary Baptist) gets the distance triple with 9:28.88 for 3200, 4:28.05 for 1600, 2:02.74 for 800
- 100 Meter Dash - Sean Mclean (Word of God Christian Academy) 10.78;
- 200 Meter Dash - Sean Mclean (Word of God Christian Academy) 21.23; Jordan Brown (Davidson Day School) 21.90 SB;
- 3200 Meter Run - Scott Morgan (Calvary Baptist High School) 9:28.88; Trevor Sleight (Carolina Day School) 9:39.34 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Clayton Lewis (Word of God Christian Academy) 48.90 SB;
- Triple Jump - George Freiberger (Westchester Country Day School) 45-10.5 SB;