The NCHSAA State Championships will be broadcasted live on MileSplit this year! You can watch the action next weekend with the NCHSAA 2A/3A State Championships on Friday and NCHSAA 1A/4A State Championships on Saturday with your MileSplit Pro Subscription!
The NCTCCCA and NCRunners would like to recognize this indoors season All-State athletes from this weekends NCHSAA State Championships. Athletes earn this honor by placing in the top 4 in their classification at the NCHSAA State Championships. Coaches, go to the NCTCCCA website, or through the links below to print off their certificates.
The NCTCCCA and NCRunners will present this honor going forward for:
- All-Region Cross Country Athletes - Top 10 per region at Regionals
- All-State Cross Country - Top 10 per classification at States
- All-State Indoor Track - Top 4 per event per classification at States
- All-Region Outdoor - Top 4 per event per classification at Regionals
- All-State Outdoor Track - Top 4 per event per classification at States
We'll update this article with a list of all-region athletes as the regional meets take place this weekend.