Fall Throwing Foundation Clinics at East Chapel Hill HS
08/26/2018 12:25:13 PM
Coach
Hello Coaches, Below is the information for a series of clinics that Shannon Ennis of Northwood HS and I will be holding this fall. Please share with your athletes and any coaches you think might be interested. My contact information is below. Thanks and best of luck this year! Fall Throwing Foundation Clinics Goals; -to establish a solid technical foundation for throwing the shot put and discus -to teach a warm up for effective athletic development and preparation for Throwing -to introduce/refine power training for more effective throwing Dates, Time and Location: -September 15th, 22nd, 29th, October 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th -10 am to about 1 pm -East Chapel Hill High School Wildcat Stadium Cost: -$20/ session or $120 for the 7 sessions Staff: -Shannon Ennis- Florida State University All-America thrower and assistant Coach at Northwood High School -Jon Beyle-head track and field coach at East Chapel Hill High School -Guest Appearances from other coaches and former Division 1 throwers Typical Session Template -Warm Up -Shot Put and Discus Foundational Training -Introduction to Power Training -Cool Down Contact -if interested, please contact Jon Beyle at beyle1@aol.com
Hello Coaches,
Below is the information for a series of clinics that Shannon Ennis of Northwood HS and I will be holding this fall. Please share with your athletes and any coaches you think might be interested. My contact information is below.
Thanks and best of luck this year!

Fall Throwing Foundation Clinics

Goals;
-to establish a solid technical foundation for throwing the shot put and discus
-to teach a warm up for effective athletic development and preparation for
Throwing
-to introduce/refine power training for more effective throwing

Dates, Time and Location:
-September 15th, 22nd, 29th, October 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
-10 am to about 1 pm
-East Chapel Hill High School Wildcat Stadium

Cost: