Claiming Your Team on NCRunners
Coaches must claim their team in order to enter meets or access team administration functions.
Parents or school employees that are not coaches, but have the permission of the coach, can also claim a team.
To claim your team, follow these steps:
1. Click on the “Teams” tab in the red menu bar.
2. Find and click on your school.
3. If you are logged in, you should see a button in the upper right that says “Claim This Team.” Click on it.
4. Choose the correct option:
a. Coaches should select "Coach."
b. Other adults who are designated by the coach to maintain the team page can select "Admin."
5. Enter some verifying information (like contact info for your AD, your exact titles, etc) in the box, and click “Yes…”
6. The request will be sent to the webmaster, who will approve it. At that point, you are free to register for any meet. Approving a claim can take some time, as the webmaster may only check a few times per day.