Dudley Panthers Invitational
1.All NCHSAA and National Federation Rules will be enforced
2. Entry Process: On-Line entries through www.nc.milesplit.com
3. Entry Deadline: Wednesday, 4/13/2022 at 6:00 pm.
4. ENTRY FEE: $125.00 per school: Bringing both Men & Women $70.00 Single team (Men or Women Only); 4 athletes constitutes a team. $15.00 per Individual Athlete* (Not with a full team) Unattached Athletes are allowed. Club teams are allowed. MAIL CHECK, or BRING IT WITH YOU. Make Check payable to: Dudley Panthers Athletic Club (DPAC)
5. Entry Limits: Each athlete may compete in 4 events (Relays Included)
6. Entry Limits: 4 athletes per event per team, 1 Relay team per event
7. Include Athletes Best Performance
8. Spectator Admission: $5.00; Children under age 6 Free. Guilford County Employee Passes are NOT ACCEPTED.
9. FAT Timing provided by Rhodes Timing.
10. Scratch Meeting: None
11. Starting Heights: High Jump: Ladies - 4' 4" Men - 5' 4"
12. Shot and Discus Throw: 4 Throws No Finals
13. All shot put and discs must be inspected by 9:30.
14. Long and Triple Jump: 4 Jumps No Finals:
15. Packet pick up will be outside the visitor side admission gate. All athletes, coaches and managers MUST HAVE ON A WRIST BAND FOR ADMISSION. Wristbands will be issued only to those names listed on the entry form. Be sure to email me an attachment with the names of your assistant coaches and managers by Wednesday April 13th, 2021.
16. Food Trucks , Concessions, and Live DJ will be present.
17. Concession stand will be open.
18. Awards: Medals to Top 3 Finishers Team Award for the Champion, Girls & Boys Track Field MVP of Meet and Team Runner-up