NCRunners Elite Invitational 2012
04/29/2012 11:24:38 AM
User
When are the results going to be posted?
When are the results going to be posted?
04/29/2012 12:21:02 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SpeedyKing They're up now! Sorry for the delay, but we had prom last night, and I didn't have time to post them.
@SpeedyKing They're up now! Sorry for the delay, but we had prom last night, and I didn't have time to post them.
04/29/2012 12:37:44 PM
User
Hey, the men's 1600m results are wrong. My son came in fourth and the times on all of our watches were around a finish time of 4:45. We waited all evening for the official posting and we were told that they were messed up and you couldn't provide them at the meet. This is very disappointing since you have him in 8th with a 4:52 which is totally inaccurate!!!! Please fix it!!!!
Hey, the men's 1600m results are wrong. My son came in fourth and the times on all of our watches were around a finish time of 4:45. We waited all evening for the official posting and we were told that they were messed up and you couldn't provide them at the meet. This is very disappointing since you have him in 8th with a 4:52 which is totally inaccurate!!!! Please fix it!!!!
04/29/2012 1:58:18 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SpeedyKing Well, unfortunately, they were totally messed up in the timing system, and we did the best we could to fix them. First, the system would not save the video of the race (I don't know the system, so I can't address that), meaning that we could not go back to review it. Second, some times were duplicated and others lost during the transfer to the results computer. I appreciate the information you gave me, and I will see if I can improve what we have.
@SpeedyKing Well, unfortunately, they were totally messed up in the timing system, and we did the best we could to fix them. First, the system would not save the video of the race (I don't know the system, so I can't address that), meaning that we could not go back to review it. Second, some times were duplicated and others lost during the transfer to the results computer. I appreciate the information you gave me, and I will see if I can improve what we have.
04/29/2012 2:15:42 PM
User
Hi, I do have pics of the finish. Well, of the 1st 4 and then I have the 1st 8 lined up at the finish. Also, the coach calling out times at the line also game my son a 4:45 for 4th place finish. Always we know the official time is +/- a second. I would gladly email you some pics if it will help you.
Hi, I do have pics of the finish. Well, of the 1st 4 and then I have the 1st 8 lined up at the finish. Also, the coach calling out times at the line also game my son a 4:45 for 4th place finish. Always we know the official time is +/- a second. I would gladly email you some pics if it will help you.
04/29/2012 3:05:25 PM
User
I came second for the JV 1600 with a 4:41. Is the event going to be posted later once everything is figured out?
I came second for the JV 1600 with a 4:41. Is the event going to be posted later once everything is figured out?
04/29/2012 7:07:17 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@northwest86 That's the idea. Unfortunately, since the video of the event didn't save, we can't go back to review it. Also, when the incorrect times were put into RaceTab, the runners were reordered (so we lost the original order of finish). We'll have to reconstruct it from coaches' times, and that may take a few days.
@northwest86 That's the idea. Unfortunately, since the video of the event didn't save, we can't go back to review it. Also, when the incorrect times were put into RaceTab, the runners were reordered (so we lost the original order of finish). We'll have to reconstruct it from coaches' times, and that may take a few days.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.