4 Runners Only Cross Country Carnival 2011
10/12/2011 8:03:55 PM
User
where are the meet results with times?
where are the meet results with times?
10/12/2011 8:12:53 PM
User
@Knightrunnerz [url=http://nc.milesplit.com/meets/94992]http://nc.milesplit.com/meets/94992[/url]
10/12/2011 9:38:56 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Knightrunnerz The meet results are in the same place they are for every meet, but for some reason some people are having trouble seeing them. I'm not sure what's causing the problem; I've looked at the meet page with four different browsers on three different machines, both logged in and logged out, and the results show up every time. Our pages are created dynamically, so it could be glitches in the page creation, or it could be the browser being used. If you go to the meet page and don't see results, try holding down the control button and then clicking the refresh button on your browser. This "hard refresh" might bring everything up correctly. As a rule, our stuff doesn't work well with Internet Explorer, but I've been able to see results with both IE 8 and IE 9.
@Knightrunnerz The meet results are in the same place they are for every meet, but for some reason some people are having trouble seeing them. I'm not sure what's causing the problem; I've looked at the meet page with four different browsers on three different machines, both logged in and logged out, and the results show up every time. Our pages are created dynamically, so it could be glitches in the page creation, or it could be the browser being used.

If you go to the meet page and don't see results, try holding down the control button and then clicking the refresh button on your browser. This "hard refresh" might bring everything up correctly. As a rule, our stuff doesn't work well with Internet Explorer, but I've been able to see results with both IE 8 and IE 9.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.