New Balance Outdoor Nationals 2011
03/07/2011 10:08:55 PM
User
I need a list of qualifying times; emerging elite and championship. Checked their website, no luck. A link or actual list would be great.
I need a list of qualifying times; emerging elite and championship. Checked their website, no luck. A link or actual list would be great.
03/07/2011 10:48:41 PM
User
Its on their website and has been for some time. Click the New Balance Link and then click 'Official web site'. The entry guidelines and schedule of events will be listed to the right side to click and view. I previously went through, copied and merged all the distance events into one spread sheet but I did not do every event.
Its on their website and has been for some time. Click the New Balance Link and then click 'Official web site'. The entry guidelines and schedule of events will be listed to the right side to click and view.

I previously went through, copied and merged all the distance events into one spread sheet but I did not do every event.
05/28/2011 3:13:37 AM
User
I was wondering when does the heat sheet come out for this? I would like to know if i made it into the meet or not, thanks.
I was wondering when does the heat sheet come out for this? I would like to know if i made it into the meet or not, thanks.
05/28/2011 8:55:59 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@connor92 The late entry deadline is not until June 12th, and there won't be a final entry list until that deadline passes.
@connor92 The late entry deadline is not until June 12th, and there won't be a final entry list until that deadline passes.
05/28/2011 11:32:45 AM
User
@CoachGeorgeRJR Ok, thanks, I should have known that.
@CoachGeorgeRJR Ok, thanks, I should have known that.
05/28/2011 4:59:43 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I've tried contacting them about getting my 9th grader into the freshmen mile. It was closed at 30 and when he tried, there were no more spots. Now, I get it, it's closed. However, he had the top time in NC for all 9th graders and the meet is here. Seems like he could get a little love to represent the state. They haven't even contacted me back. I've sent 3 emails.
I've tried contacting them about getting my 9th grader into the freshmen mile. It was closed at 30 and when he tried, there were no more spots. Now, I get it, it's closed. However, he had the top time in NC for all 9th graders and the meet is here. Seems like he could get a little love to represent the state.

They haven't even contacted me back. I've sent 3 emails.
05/29/2011 9:51:15 AM
Coach
@CoachHovis You may want to see if Coach Mittman can pull any strings since he is the volunteer coordinator. He may have some phone numbers.
@CoachHovis You may want to see if Coach Mittman can pull any strings since he is the volunteer coordinator. He may have some phone numbers.
05/30/2011 10:21:19 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachHovis There will surely be scratches in this race from kids who have decided not to travel to greensboro............Hope he gets in.........he deserves it. mark
@CoachHovis There will surely be scratches in this race from kids who have decided not to travel to greensboro............Hope he gets in.........he deserves it.
mark
05/31/2011 3:50:22 PM
User
@CoachHovis I believe they took 34 for the Freshman Mile @ Indoors this year, including one that was a late entry past the posting of the heat sheets. My advice is to keep trying. I assume you are talking about Ben. My son placed second to Ben in the '09 USATF JO XC Regionals in Spartanburg, SC. They struck up friendship at that time, and reconnected at McAlpine during the FL age group races. Ben seems like a really good kid and an exceptional runner. I hope your efforts are successful, and Ryan & Ben can reconnect in Greensboro in a couple weeks.
@CoachHovis
I believe they took 34 for the Freshman Mile @ Indoors this year, including one that was a late entry past the posting of the heat sheets. My advice is to keep trying.

I assume you are talking about Ben. My son placed second to Ben in the '09 USATF JO XC Regionals in Spartanburg, SC. They struck up friendship at that time, and reconnected at McAlpine during the FL age group races. Ben seems like a really good kid and an exceptional runner. I hope your efforts are successful, and Ryan & Ben can reconnect in Greensboro in a couple weeks.
06/15/2011 10:18:57 PM
User
@connor92 the heat sheet is up
@connor92 the heat sheet is up

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.