I think Myers Park can rank top 5 in states
I think Myers Park can rank top 5 in states
09/30/2008 9:38:09 AM
User
(MP Boys)
(MP Boys)
09/30/2008 10:47:35 AM
User
3A coaches: Don't forget about W. Carteret (boys and girls). They will make noise in late Oct. and early Nov.
3A coaches: Don't forget about W. Carteret (boys and girls). They will make noise in late Oct. and early Nov.
09/30/2008 12:12:37 PM
User
This weekend will be a good measuring stick for people to see how good their teams really are since many of the teams above will be running head to head on the same course!
This weekend will be a good measuring stick for people to see how good their teams really are since many of the teams above will be running head to head on the same course!
10/01/2008 5:36:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
the 4a poll seems to be a bit off from the results of the team this year. i see ardrey kelly a lot higher up there. also i dont know about green hope in 3rd. they seem to be a lot better than that. northwest up in 4th as well i dont know if they are that strong. i could be wrong though. we will see at wendy's. a lot of good teams will be there.
the 4a poll seems to be a bit off from the results of the team this year. i see ardrey kelly a lot higher up there. also i dont know about green hope in 3rd. they seem to be a lot better than that. northwest up in 4th as well i dont know if they are that strong. i could be wrong though. we will see at wendy's. a lot of good teams will be there.
10/01/2008 5:44:14 PM
User
Dont understand how Eastern Alamance is #8 in the state when Western Alamance beats them single handily?? Guess Wa will earn the respect they deserve once states rolls around
Dont understand how Eastern Alamance is #8 in the state when Western Alamance beats them single handily?? Guess Wa will earn the respect they deserve once states rolls around
10/01/2008 6:05:46 PM
User
I do agree about Western Alamance in 3a
ive seen them race twice and both times as i recall they had 4 guys breaking 18 and possiby 4 or 5??? more under 19. but they do deserve more respect.
I do agree about Western Alamance in 3a
ive seen them race twice and both times as i recall they had 4 guys breaking 18 and possiby 4 or 5??? more under 19. but they do deserve more respect.
10/01/2008 6:47:17 PM
User
[quote]Dont understand how Eastern Alamance is #8 in the state when Western Alamance beats them single handily?? Guess Wa will earn the respect they deserve once states rolls around[/quote] Not all of us live in Alamance County. Eastern Alamance reports their results or runs in invitationals. Western Alamance doesn't have a single meet reported to milesplit or ncpreptrack so how would coaches know anything about you? Tell your coach to submit your results instead of asking why you're not getting the respect you deserve. Or better yet, run in a meet with some competition and the invitational director will submit the results for you.

Not all of us live in Alamance County. Eastern Alamance reports their results or runs in invitationals. Western Alamance doesn't have a single meet reported to milesplit or ncpreptrack so how would coaches know anything about you? Tell your coach to submit your results instead of asking why you're not getting the respect you deserve. Or better yet, run in a meet with some competition and the invitational director will submit the results for you.
10/01/2008 8:32:10 PM
User
I think that Pincrest coud be a real threat in the weeks to come.
I think that Pincrest coud be a real threat in the weeks to come.
10/02/2008 10:17:49 PM
User
still no respect for Leesville. Tsk, Tsk
still no respect for Leesville. Tsk, Tsk
10/02/2008 11:02:15 PM
User
[quote=guywhorunsalot]still no respect for Leesville. Tsk, Tsk[/quote] Tell us why there should be - they only have 3 sub 18:00 runners (one of them barely - at 17:59). They were 14th at Wolfpack (behind 10 other 4A schools) and 11th at Greensboro (behind 8 other 4A schools) . Those aren't the kind of numbers that get you ranked in the top 10.
guywhorunsalot wrote:
ill no respect for Leesville. Tsk, Tsk

Tell us why there should be - they only have 3 sub 18:00 runners (one of them barely - at 17:59). They were 14th at Wolfpack (behind 10 other 4A schools) and 11th at Greensboro (behind 8 other 4A schools) . Those aren't the kind of numbers that get you ranked in the top 10.
10/04/2008 4:54:33 PM
Coach
After what I saw today at the Bo Run West Carteret need to be included in men and women.
After what I saw today at the Bo Run West Carteret need to be included in men and women.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.