Article Comment: Runners to Watch - Wendy's Invitational
10/03/2007 9:59:08 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
hoggard, charles wofford- 16:20
hoggard, charles wofford- 16:20
10/03/2007 11:14:15 AM
User
Williams has 3 runners in the 12:15 and 12:45 Individual race- Nick Kelly, Susie Mann, Lindsay Ester- Every other race was full- Do you know if the Individual race is only High School students or open to all ages?
Williams has 3 runners in the 12:15 and 12:45 Individual race- Nick Kelly, Susie Mann, Lindsay Ester- Every other race was full- Do you know if the Individual race is only High School students or open to all ages?
10/03/2007 7:15:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The individual races has many runners to look out for. Since Wendy's INVITES some teams and others are shut out some good individuals have to run the individual race.
The individual races has many runners to look out for. Since Wendy's INVITES some teams and others are shut out some good individuals have to run the individual race.
10/04/2007 10:12:06 AM
User
Being this is still new to me, how would an individual register for a race like Wendy's? Do the coach and AD have to sign off on this? Who do you contact and how early should that be done?
Being this is still new to me, how would an individual register for a race like Wendy's? Do the coach and AD have to sign off on this? Who do you contact and how early should that be done?
10/04/2007 7:27:08 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Wendy's has closed their team races to any team that has not competed in the past. At least that's what I understood. But if I wanted I could enter individuals in the races later in the day. ( individual races) I made inquiries in mid-August. Most other invitationals are on a first come first serve basis.
Wendy's has closed their team races to any team that has not competed in the past. At least that's what I understood. But if I wanted I could enter individuals in the races later in the day. ( individual races) I made inquiries in mid-August. Most other invitationals are on a first come first serve basis.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.