GCS Last Chance Qualifier Date Change
01/31/2020 12:43:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Due to increased chances of rain, the GCS Last Chance Qualifier scheduled for Wednesday, February 5, 2020 [b]has been moved up a day to Tuesday, February 4 at Southeast Guilford[/b]. [b]The entry deadline is now Monday night, February 3 at 10:00 PM.[/b] February 5 will now become the makeup date. [b]All coaches should be prepared to help officiate an event or time. If you have any questions, please email me at coachtyre@hotmail.com or call or text me at 252 230 7078.[/b] Alton E. Tyre, Sr. Southeast Guilford Track Consultant 2020 GCS Last Chance Qualifer Meet Director
Due to increased chances of rain, the GCS Last Chance Qualifier scheduled for Wednesday, February 5, 2020 has been moved up a day to Tuesday, February 4 at Southeast Guilford. The entry deadline is now Monday night, February 3 at 10:00 PM. February 5 will now become the makeup date. All coaches should be prepared to help officiate an event or time. If you have any questions, please email me at coachtyre@hotmail.com or call or text me at 252 230 7078.

Alton E. Tyre, Sr.
Southeast Guilford Track Consultant
2020 GCS Last Chance Qualifer Meet Director

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.