Some FL times don’t make it into MileSplit
10/18/2019 12:23:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I’ve noticed some kids have their Foot Locker time showing in Milesplit but others don’t despite running. What is the explanation for this?
I've noticed some kids have their Foot Locker time showing in Milesplit but others don't despite running. What is the explanation for this?
10/19/2019 8:21:34 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachblakewatts if you send us an athlete that is missing we can get them added. It's hard to add a "John Smith" from Georgia to the correct profile with 100% confidence. You can email any of your kids that are missing to jason.creasy11@gmail.com. Just send the name, team and what race they were in. Jason
@coachblakewatts if you send us an athlete that is missing we can get them added. It's hard to add a "John Smith" from Georgia to the correct profile with 100% confidence. You can email any of your kids that are missing to jason.creasy11@gmail.com. Just send the name, team and what race they were in.

Jason
10/21/2019 9:23:12 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jcreasy111 thanks! That makes total sense. Appreciate the info. Hopefully we won’t have that problem this year but at least I know what to do if it does happen. Much appreciated!
@jcreasy111 thanks! That makes total sense. Appreciate the info. Hopefully we won't have that problem this year but at least I know what to do if it does happen. Much appreciated!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.