Qualifiers
05/05/2019 5:52:23 PM
Coach
Can someone help me determine which one of my kids have qualified for this meet?
Can someone help me determine which one of my kids have qualified for this meet?
05/05/2019 7:49:15 PM
Power User
@ChathamCharter. Coach as I understand what should be happening.....the timers for each region should have downloaded the entries and submitted to the regional director an “Entry List”. The directors were then suppose to send that list to Chiquana to post on the NCHSAA site. Some, actually most of the lists posted so far on the NCHSAA site are titled Performance List but they are not the Performance list. They are in fact entry lists. There is a late entry period we are in now and once that period passes, 5pm 5/6, actual Performance Lists will be posted showing who is competing. For reference, if the entry list is posted for your region, you can check the top 12 or 16 spots for your athletes. Just remember that it may change due to late entries. Does this help answer your question?
@ChathamCharter. Coach as I understand what should be happening.....the timers for each region should have downloaded the entries and submitted to the regional director an "Entry List". The directors were then suppose to send that list to Chiquana to post on the NCHSAA site. Some, actually most of the lists posted so far on the NCHSAA site are titled Performance List but they are not the Performance list. They are in fact entry lists. There is a late entry period we are in now and once that period passes, 5pm 5/6, actual Performance Lists will be posted showing who is competing. For reference, if the entry list is posted for your region, you can check the top 12 or 16 spots for your athletes. Just remember that it may change due to late entries. Does this help answer your question?
05/06/2019 3:29:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It should be the top 16 since Pender has an 8 lane track.
It should be the top 16 since Pender has an 8 lane track.
05/07/2019 1:05:47 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Unfortunately, Milesplit has taken the information for XC regionals in 1A and transferred that information to Outdoor regionals. The problem with that is that XC teams are different than the Outdoor teams. So when you go into rankings for outdoors it gives you inaccurate info based on teams in the region. So the best thing to do is add your athlete to the performance list and we'll take the top 16 athletes in the region. If there are more than 16 in the region that hit the qualifying time then that number will compete at regionals as usual...
Unfortunately, Milesplit has taken the information for XC regionals in 1A and transferred that information to Outdoor regionals. The problem with that is that XC teams are different than the Outdoor teams. So when you go into rankings for outdoors it gives you inaccurate info based on teams in the region. So the best thing to do is add your athlete to the performance list and we'll take the top 16 athletes in the region. If there are more than 16 in the region that hit the qualifying time then that number will compete at regionals as usual...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.