Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie 2018
10/28/2018 7:47:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie 3200m entries are now open and will close on November 11th at midnight. To register for the 3200m visit the meet page on NCRunners. Dash for Doobie has been selected again to represent the Southeast as a flagship site in the Hoka One One Postal National Series. Coaches who enter 5 guys and/or 5 girls can register them in the Postal Nationals and receive a free pair of Hoka One One shoes. Information on the Postal National Series can be found at [url=http://www.hokaoneonepostalnationals.com/]HokaOneOnePostalNationals[/url] Since 2008 the best of the best have met head to head on the track at Dash for Doobie. This has created one of the best 3200m fields in North Carolina and the Southeastern United States. If you are tuning up for Footlocker/NXN, starting your indoor season, or just looking for great 3200m competition we'd love to see you November 17th!
Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie 3200m entries are now open and will close on November 11th at midnight. To register for the 3200m visit the meet page on NCRunners.

Dash for Doobie has been selected again to represent the Southeast as a flagship site in the Hoka One One Postal National Series. Coaches who enter 5 guys and/or 5 girls can register them in the Postal Nationals and receive a free pair of Hoka One One shoes. Information on the Postal National Series can be found at HokaOneOnePostalNationals

Since 2008 the best of the best have met head to head on the track at Dash for Doobie. This has created one of the best 3200m fields in North Carolina and the Southeastern United States.

If you are tuning up for Footlocker/NXN, starting your indoor season, or just looking for great 3200m competition we'd love to see you November 17th!
11/05/2018 11:30:08 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I normally have my kids register individually and take them up. How do I make myself eligible for the free pair of Hokas after registering my team for Postal nationals?
I normally have my kids register individually and take them up. How do I make myself eligible for the free pair of Hokas after registering my team for Postal nationals?
11/05/2018 12:50:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ak4runnin Information on registering for Hoka One One Postal Nationals is linked in my above post. Once your runners compete at DFD (5 boys or 5 girls) you will enter them and their results through that site. After you've registered them and submitted their results Hoka will send you a voucher code for your free shoes.
@ak4runnin

Information on registering for Hoka One One Postal Nationals is linked in my above post. Once your runners compete at DFD (5 boys or 5 girls) you will enter them and their results through that site. After you've registered them and submitted their results Hoka will send you a voucher code for your free shoes.
11/15/2018 8:57:40 AM
Coach
I'm not seeing the performance list on here. Is there a particular place to go to see it?
I'm not seeing the performance list on here. Is there a particular place to go to see it?
11/15/2018 9:46:33 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@kevengregg It's on the meet page, and it's also linked in a headline on the front page.
@kevengregg It's on the meet page, and it's also linked in a headline on the front page.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.