Registration
09/14/2018 11:33:25 AM
Coach
Greetings: My name is Coach Dontonio Garrison and I am the coach at Ragsdale High. We are trying to register for the Wendy's meet. My athletes ran this meet in the previous year (even myself back in HS) and it's a great opportunity to receive fast times again. Please let me know how I can get in contact with the meet director. Thank you,
Greetings:

My name is Coach Dontonio Garrison and I am the coach at Ragsdale High. We are trying to register for the Wendy's meet. My athletes ran this meet in the previous year (even myself back in HS) and it's a great opportunity to receive fast times again. Please let me know how I can get in contact with the meet director.

Thank you,
09/14/2018 1:00:40 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Dontonio you can reach out to him at l_mcafee_2000@yahoo.com
@Dontonio you can reach out to him at l_mcafee_2000@yahoo.com
09/27/2018 2:15:10 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@JasonCreasy What do we do if we have contacted that email but get no response?
@JasonCreasy
What do we do if we have contacted that email but get no response?
09/27/2018 8:35:05 PM
Power User
@mfsimmons1 If Larry didn’t respond, your not getting in. The best thing to do is to plan for next year. Start by emailing him in about a month from now asking to get in the 2019 race.
@mfsimmons1
If Larry didn't respond, your not getting in. The best thing to do is to plan for next year. Start by emailing him in about a month from now asking to get in the 2019 race.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.