Dual Image Orthodontics Last Chance Meet at Olympic HS 2018
04/25/2018 1:28:54 PM
User
When do entries close? Is it open to club, unattached, or middle athletes whose teams are not going to the unofficial middle school championships?
When do entries close? Is it open to club, unattached, or middle athletes whose teams are not going to the unofficial middle school championships?
04/25/2018 3:01:53 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I don't want to get into the Club vs School debate on other threads but a couple of years ago I asked NCHSAA if we could have an exhibition Middle School 100m & 1600m at one of our High School meets. The answer was no. Whether or not you think club athletes should be included, I would be absolutely sure a meet director checks before mixing MS & HS athletes. I asked for separate sections of MS events. Having them compete in the same section of HS events has got to pose more issues.
I don't want to get into the Club vs School debate on other threads but a couple of years ago I asked NCHSAA if we could have an exhibition Middle School 100m & 1600m at one of our High School meets. The answer was no. Whether or not you think club athletes should be included, I would be absolutely sure a meet director checks before mixing MS & HS athletes. I asked for separate sections of MS events. Having them compete in the same section of HS events has got to pose more issues.
05/01/2018 12:27:40 PM
Coach
[quote=inspector]When do entries close? Is it open to club, unattached, or middle athletes whose teams are not going to the unofficial middle school championships?[/quote] @inspector Probably best to contact the coach. The contact information is on the bottom of the meet page.
inspector wrote:

@inspector

Probably best to contact the coach. The contact information is on the bottom of the meet page.
05/02/2018 11:31:51 AM
Coach
From the meet director, The Registration has been corrected to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay.
From the meet director,
The Registration has been corrected to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay.
05/03/2018 9:18:44 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=CDoug]From the meet director, The Registration has been fixed to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay.[/quote] @CDoug Then none of the performances can be used for regional qualifying and none of the athletes may run for their schools??? That's the interpretation I am getting from the open registration rules you just posted from the meet director.
CDoug wrote:
From the meet director,
The Registration has been fixed to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay.

@CDoug Then none of the performances can be used for regional qualifying and none of the athletes may run for their schools??? That's the interpretation I am getting from the open registration rules you just posted from the meet director.
05/03/2018 10:39:17 AM
Coach
[quote=coach_eazy]CDougFrom the meet director, The Registration has been fixed to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay. @CDoug Then none of the performances can be used for regional qualifying and none of the athletes may run for their schools??? That's the interpretation I am getting from the open registration rules you just posted from the meet director.[/quote] @coach_eazy Those who run unattached cannot use performances for regionals, but athletes representing their schools can.
coach_eazy wrote:
CDougFrom the meet director,
The Registration has been fixed to accept individuals and/or unattached athletes. Also, schools may now enter 4 athletes per event and 2 relay teams per relay.

@CDoug Then none of the performances can be used for regional qualifying and none of the athletes may run for their schools??? That's the interpretation I am getting from the open registration rules you just posted from the meet director.

@coach_eazy
Those who run unattached cannot use performances for regionals, but athletes representing their schools can.
05/04/2018 12:52:14 PM
User
Are Heat Sheet/Performance lists available?
Are Heat Sheet/Performance lists available?
05/04/2018 2:08:59 PM
Coach
@gps1970 It should be posted soon.
@gps1970
It should be posted soon.
05/04/2018 3:22:46 PM
Coach
@gps1970 The entries are posted now.
@gps1970
The entries are posted now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.