Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie 3200m 2017
10/29/2017 11:49:09 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie entries are now open and will close on Nov. 12th. The 3200m registration link can be found on the meet page. Dash for Doobie has been selected again as the Southeast Flagship site for the Hoka One One Postal Nationals Series. Coaches who enter 5 guys and/or 5 girls and register them in the Postal Nationals will receive a free pair of Hoka One One shoes. Information on Postal Nationals can be found at http://www.hokaoneonepostalnationals.com/ This meet will be streamed nationally on Runnerspace along with plenty of onsite coverage by your NCRunners/Flotrack crew. We are proud to have crowned the last two Girls Postal National Championship teams at Dash for Doobie (Green Hope 2015 and Cardinal Gibbons 2016). This year we are celebrating the 10th running of our 3200m event. Since 2008 the best of the best in distance running have met head to head on the track. This has created stellar 3200m fields and some of the fastest times in North Carolina and the Southeast United States. Best of luck to everyone competing next weekend in the NC State Championships and we hope to see you all on Nov. 18th.
Hoka One One Postal Nationals - Dash for Doobie entries are now open and will close on Nov. 12th. The 3200m registration link can be found on the meet page. Dash for Doobie has been selected again as the Southeast Flagship site for the Hoka One One Postal Nationals Series. Coaches who enter 5 guys and/or 5 girls and register them in the Postal Nationals will receive a free pair of Hoka One One shoes. Information on Postal Nationals can be found at http://www.hokaoneonepostalnationals.com/

This meet will be streamed nationally on Runnerspace along with plenty of onsite coverage by your NCRunners/Flotrack crew.

We are proud to have crowned the last two Girls Postal National Championship teams at Dash for Doobie (Green Hope 2015 and Cardinal Gibbons 2016).

This year we are celebrating the 10th running of our 3200m event. Since 2008 the best of the best in distance running have met head to head on the track. This has created stellar 3200m fields and some of the fastest times in North Carolina and the Southeast United States.

Best of luck to everyone competing next weekend in the NC State Championships and we hope to see you all on Nov. 18th.
11/11/2017 3:25:25 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello. I am a club coach and all my kids are running unattached because our county doesn’t allow indoor track. I was wondering if there was anyway i could take advantage of the free pair of Hokas since they are all unattached.
Hello. I am a club coach and all my kids are running unattached because our county doesn't allow indoor track. I was wondering if there was anyway i could take advantage of the free pair of Hokas since they are all unattached.
11/11/2017 6:50:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As long as the 5 runners are from the same HS, yes. They are entered as a club under the Hoka One One Postal Nationals registration. There's no need for your county to allow indoor track or not to participate in the Postal Nationals.
As long as the 5 runners are from the same HS, yes. They are entered as a club under the Hoka One One Postal Nationals registration. There's no need for your county to allow indoor track or not to participate in the Postal Nationals.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.