Wendy's Invitational 2015
07/01/2015 2:13:25 PM
Coach
Is this a sanctioned event with all teams having proper state sanctioning ?
Is this a sanctioned event with all teams having proper state sanctioning ?
07/07/2015 5:36:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
yes - it is currently in the sanctioning process through NFHS since there is an outside sponsor states that will be sanctioned are KY,NC,SC,TN,VA,GA,NY
yes - it is currently in the sanctioning process through NFHS since there is an outside sponsor
states that will be sanctioned are
KY,NC,SC,TN,VA,GA,NY
07/13/2015 9:20:03 PM
Coach
@PanthersXC06 Thank you for your reply. You say it is in process. When will this information be finalized. I am trying to decide to run this race and proper sanctioning is a must. If you can email me back at run2b1@bellsouth.net to let me any firm decision. I appreciate your time. Thankyou, Coach Heim
@PanthersXC06 Thank you for your reply. You say it is in process. When will this information be finalized. I am trying to decide to run this race and proper sanctioning is a must. If you can email me back at run2b1@bellsouth.net to let me any firm decision. I appreciate your time. Thankyou,

Coach Heim
07/14/2015 8:48:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Are all of the races full for 2015? Several people have asked me about getting in, and I've told all of them that they probably need to get on the wait list, and in the mean time should make alternate plans for this fall. Also, are schools from outside the NCHSAA still not allowed? My understanding is Georgia (specifically GHSAA) has abandoned its rule forbidding members from competing against out-of-state teams that aren't in the NFHS, which might change things.
Are all of the races full for 2015? Several people have asked me about getting in, and I've told all of them that they probably need to get on the wait list, and in the mean time should make alternate plans for this fall.

Also, are schools from outside the NCHSAA still not allowed? My understanding is Georgia (specifically GHSAA) has abandoned its rule forbidding members from competing against out-of-state teams that aren't in the NFHS, which might change things.
07/16/2015 1:21:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
first: sanctioning - you can stay up to date on states sanctioned at https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/15-16_1.pdf the meet i put on August 29th - Providence Invitational already has its full sanctioning for the teams entered - NC,SC,TN and GA I know NC has already sanctioned Wendy's and each state is in its process, final list of teams already uploaded to NFHS site and payment made - I will be checking the NCHSAA site and NFHS periodically and be posting updates as to when states have approved second: as for Wendy's and nonNCHSAA schools you would have to check with Larry McAfee, it is his meet.
first: sanctioning - you can stay up to date on states sanctioned at
https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/15-16_1.pdf
the meet i put on August 29th - Providence Invitational already has its full sanctioning for the teams entered - NC,SC,TN and GA
I know NC has already sanctioned Wendy's and each state is in its process, final list of teams already uploaded to NFHS site and payment made - I will be checking the NCHSAA site and NFHS periodically and be posting updates as to when states have approved

second: as for Wendy's and nonNCHSAA schools you would have to check with Larry McAfee, it is his meet.
07/16/2015 1:31:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
just checked NFHS site - Wendy's has already been approved by NC, SC and KY
just checked NFHS site - Wendy's has already been approved by NC, SC and KY
09/04/2015 11:49:04 AM
Coach
Are you taking anymore entries?
Are you taking anymore entries?
09/04/2015 12:39:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
teams are set for meet - entries are closed
teams are set for meet - entries are closed
09/17/2015 5:51:01 PM
User
I don't see my school name on the list of teams participating in Wendy's is the list here incomplete?
I don't see my school name on the list of teams participating in Wendy's is the list here incomplete?
09/17/2015 7:29:09 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@brookezeman If a meet does not use MileSplit for registration, then the lists on the MileSplit meet page are NOT official. Teams appear on the meet page if they add the meet to their schedule.
@brookezeman If a meet does not use MileSplit for registration, then the lists on the MileSplit meet page are NOT official. Teams appear on the meet page if they add the meet to their schedule.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.