NCRunners Elite Tune-Up 2015
03/08/2015 12:57:04 PM
User
Will this event take place in late afternoon again? Hopefully! Thanks
Will this event take place in late afternoon again? Hopefully!
Thanks
03/08/2015 6:43:24 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@youngkm Definitely! That's one of the things that makes it special.
@youngkm Definitely! That's one of the things that makes it special.
04/03/2015 12:05:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGeorgeRJR Hey Coach George- So this is the same meet that was at BM in Kernersville? Randy Ashley
@CoachGeorgeRJR Hey Coach George- So this is the same meet that was at BM in Kernersville? Randy Ashley
04/03/2015 12:13:29 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@wrashley Yes. We partnered with the NCTCCCA the last two years, and I understand that they still plan to hold their "Meet of Champions" at Bishop McGuinness, but Robert Youtz and I are returning to the original Tune-Up that he started 7 years ago. Except that it will be at Marvin Ridge.
@wrashley Yes. We partnered with the NCTCCCA the last two years, and I understand that they still plan to hold their "Meet of Champions" at Bishop McGuinness, but Robert Youtz and I are returning to the original Tune-Up that he started 7 years ago. Except that it will be at Marvin Ridge.
04/12/2015 4:19:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
That's graduation day for many schools in Forsyth County. Has that been considered?
That's graduation day for many schools in Forsyth County. Has that been considered?
04/12/2015 4:53:55 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@slowforest There isn't a single Saturday we could use in late May or early June that wouldn't conflict with some graduation somewhere, unfortunately. Heck, even New Balance Nationals itself conflicted with some graduations last year! We had to pick the best date from the available options, and two weeks out from New Balance Nationals is what we keep hearing from coaches that want to prepare for that meet.
@slowforest There isn't a single Saturday we could use in late May or early June that wouldn't conflict with some graduation somewhere, unfortunately. Heck, even New Balance Nationals itself conflicted with some graduations last year! We had to pick the best date from the available options, and two weeks out from New Balance Nationals is what we keep hearing from coaches that want to prepare for that meet.
04/27/2015 10:24:27 AM
User
How do we enter and when is the entry deadline?
How do we enter and when is the entry deadline?
04/27/2015 10:58:11 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@pvan537 We will open online registration this week, as soon as we finalize the details. The deadline will be Wednesday, June 3rd
@pvan537 We will open online registration this week, as soon as we finalize the details. The deadline will be Wednesday, June 3rd

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.