Triangle Challenge Freshman/Sophomore Meet 2015
02/23/2015 10:03:44 PM
User
I think I registered for the meet but I'm not sure. I was not allow to enter any events. Also does registering as an individual mean that you are registering unattached?
I think I registered for the meet but I'm not sure. I was not allow to enter any events. Also does registering as an individual mean that you are registering unattached?
02/24/2015 1:27:18 PM
User
Hey I had the same problem. It want let me sign up for any events. I Email the person for help but she has not replied. I am trying to run UN Attached since School is not running.
Hey I had the same problem. It want let me sign up for any events. I Email the person for help but she has not replied. I am trying to run UN Attached since School is not running.
02/24/2015 1:39:17 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@torian @smitty1998 You should be able to go back to the meet and resume your registration. Unfortunately I can't help you with that without being able to actually see which step is preventing you from getting registered for events.
@torian @smitty1998 You should be able to go back to the meet and resume your registration. Unfortunately I can't help you with that without being able to actually see which step is preventing you from getting registered for events.
02/24/2015 5:36:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@torian @smitty1998 OK, it looks like the settings are actually wrong in the meet registration - so, not your fault! We're waiting to hear from the meet director to make sure that we get things the way they want.
@torian @smitty1998 OK, it looks like the settings are actually wrong in the meet registration - so, not your fault! We're waiting to hear from the meet director to make sure that we get things the way they want.
02/24/2015 8:20:51 PM
User
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks for info!!
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks for info!!
02/25/2015 7:57:46 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@torian @smitty1998 We heard back from the meet director, and it was his intention to NOT allow unattached individuals to enter the meet - that's why you couldn't register for events. There was one setting wrong, which mistakenly allowed you to begin the registration process. I'm sorry for all the confusion. You should talk to your school's coaches and see if they will register you for the meet, even if you are the only athlete from the school that attends.
@torian @smitty1998 We heard back from the meet director, and it was his intention to NOT allow unattached individuals to enter the meet - that's why you couldn't register for events. There was one setting wrong, which mistakenly allowed you to begin the registration process. I'm sorry for all the confusion.

You should talk to your school's coaches and see if they will register you for the meet, even if you are the only athlete from the school that attends.
02/25/2015 5:17:54 PM
User
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks again. I will get with his Track Coach and try to get him to sign him up under his School. I at least have the time on my side to get this done!
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks again. I will get with his Track Coach and try to get him to sign him up under his School. I at least have the time on my side to get this done!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.