Wendy's Invitational 2014
10/04/2014 5:42:09 PM
Coach
Does anyone have the team scores for the races? We didn't pick up a copy today because we knew they would be online quickly. Thanks!
Does anyone have the team scores for the races? We didn't pick up a copy today because we knew they would be online quickly.

Thanks!
10/04/2014 6:09:45 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@NCHSCoach They're coming! I posted the individual results before driving home from Raleigh.
@NCHSCoach They're coming! I posted the individual results before driving home from Raleigh.
10/04/2014 8:02:26 PM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks. I knew you had a busy day. I'm just used to seeing them at the bottom of the results pages.
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks. I knew you had a busy day. I'm just used to seeing them at the bottom of the results pages.
10/04/2014 8:15:56 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@NCHSCoach The Wendy's results format comes with team scores that our system doesn't handle well, so I had to get the performances into the database and let that generate the scores. It was busy, but WOW was it fun!
@NCHSCoach The Wendy's results format comes with team scores that our system doesn't handle well, so I had to get the performances into the database and let that generate the scores. It was busy, but WOW was it fun!
10/04/2014 9:13:09 PM
User
@CoachGeorgeRJR Many Thanks for combining the results so quickly very insightful. Congrats to Weddington and Coach Spencer, very impressive day. Best, GS
@CoachGeorgeRJR

Many Thanks for combining the results so quickly very insightful. Congrats to Weddington and Coach Spencer, very impressive day.

Best,
GS
10/04/2014 9:22:47 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Rockfish That was my main goal all day - to get the Great American photos and videos up in time to do combined results for both meets. I still have some more up my sleeve for tomorrow (just for our North Carolina folks).
@Rockfish That was my main goal all day - to get the Great American photos and videos up in time to do combined results for both meets. I still have some more up my sleeve for tomorrow (just for our North Carolina folks).
10/05/2014 10:27:25 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Is the Great American course about the same speed as the Wendy's course? After glancing at a few runners they appear to run very similar to each other.
Is the Great American course about the same speed as the Wendy's course? After glancing at a few runners they appear to run very similar to each other.
10/05/2014 11:08:02 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@cmnelson WakeMed is probably slightly slower than McAlpine, but it is definitely comparable.
@cmnelson WakeMed is probably slightly slower than McAlpine, but it is definitely comparable.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.