Article Comment: New Balance Nationals Recap
06/16/2014 4:19:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
HUGE congrats to all of these NC stars! I know they all came from the championship division, which is more prestigious than the other two, but I still wanted to give a congrats to Jade Jordan from Pine Forest who won the girls freshmen long jump with a 17'7"! I'm not sure if NC had any other champions in the emerging elite or freshmen divisions, but I wanted to give Jade that shout out. Good luck to our NC runners the rest of the summer.
HUGE congrats to all of these NC stars! I know they all came from the championship division, which is more prestigious than the other two, but I still wanted to give a congrats to Jade Jordan from Pine Forest who won the girls freshmen long jump with a 17'7"! I'm not sure if NC had any other champions in the emerging elite or freshmen divisions, but I wanted to give Jade that shout out. Good luck to our NC runners the rest of the summer.
06/16/2014 9:47:25 PM
Coach
Hames spells her first name Bryanna
Hames spells her first name Bryanna
06/17/2014 6:20:43 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@lhayes I knew that! Fixed now.
@lhayes I knew that! Fixed now.
06/18/2014 9:25:43 AM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR if top 6 is considered all American, then you missed recognizing North Forsyth taking 6 place in 1600m smr, out of the third heat. Thanks.
@CoachGeorgeRJR

if top 6 is considered all American, then you missed recognizing North Forsyth taking 6 place in 1600m smr, out of the third heat. Thanks.
06/19/2014 7:14:28 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Juba2jive Sorry, I answered too quickly without checking things. Top 6 in the [i]Championship[/i] races is All American. Emerging Elite races don't earn that title.
@Juba2jive Sorry, I answered too quickly without checking things. Top 6 in the Championship races is All American. Emerging Elite races don't earn that title.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.