Article Comment: Champions Tune-Up Performance List
05/29/2014 2:53:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If anyone wants to know why Trent Friday can run as fast as he can, look at the angles in the picture associated with this article. Those angles are fantastic!! I can tell he has put a lot of work into the technique of running.
If anyone wants to know why Trent Friday can run as fast as he can, look at the angles in the picture associated with this article. Those angles are fantastic!! I can tell he has put a lot of work into the technique of running.
05/29/2014 8:07:52 PM
Coach
He studies all films on his running form and understands training. Clearly the most efficient runner I have ever had to work with. I am anxious to see him run one of his last 100's before heading to the Florida State. Just like Trent, 3 years have gone by to fast.
He studies all films on his running form and understands training. Clearly the most efficient runner I have ever had to work with. I am anxious to see him run one of his last 100's before heading to the Florida State. Just like Trent, 3 years have gone by to fast.
05/30/2014 9:36:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Yes he is a student of the game, we will watch each of his races over 50 times to see what he can do better the next time and he works his butt off. I know what you mean, I have enjoyed training Trentavis for 11 years. It has gone by in a flash.
Yes he is a student of the game, we will watch each of his races over 50 times to see what he can do better the next time and he works his butt off.
I know what you mean, I have enjoyed training Trentavis for 11 years. It has gone by in a flash.
05/30/2014 10:05:13 PM
User
@tino1111 Thanks for all your hard work with Trent we are thankful for all that you have done in those 11 years. You have been his coach, friend and his mentor the whole way. All of this couldn't have been possible if you hadn't entered his life. FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!
@tino1111 Thanks for all your hard work with Trent we are thankful for all that you have done in those 11 years. You have been his coach, friend and his mentor the whole way. All of this couldn't have been possible if you hadn't entered his life. FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.