Wendy's Invitational 2014
05/28/2014 9:39:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can anyone direct me to someone who can pass on entry information for this meet?
Can anyone direct me to someone who can pass on entry information for this meet?
05/28/2014 11:55:28 AM
Coach
Coach, Larry McAfee is who you would need to contact. There is a LONG waiting list to get into this meet just fyi...the only way a team gets bumped up from the waiting list is if another team decides no longer to go to the meet. The meet itself is on Oct 4th.
Coach,
Larry McAfee is who you would need to contact. There is a LONG waiting list to get into this meet just fyi...the only way a team gets bumped up from the waiting list is if another team decides no longer to go to the meet. The meet itself is on Oct 4th.
05/28/2014 1:00:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jmonty @CoachDSM Meet management is a little more open to adding teams to the Open or 3A races, although it's still hard to get in; it's really the Championship race that you can't get into unless someone else opts out. You could also contact Cameron Starr (Marvin Ridge) or Steve Touranjoe/Kurt Niedenzu (Providence) for more information.
@jmonty @CoachDSM Meet management is a little more open to adding teams to the Open or 3A races, although it's still hard to get in; it's really the Championship race that you can't get into unless someone else opts out. You could also contact Cameron Starr (Marvin Ridge) or Steve Touranjoe/Kurt Niedenzu (Providence) for more information.
05/29/2014 8:02:04 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGeorgeRJR Can you share Coach McAfee's email address?
@CoachGeorgeRJR Can you share Coach McAfee's email address?
05/29/2014 8:36:54 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@karenmhawkins Sure, it's l_mcafee_2000@yahoo.com
05/29/2014 9:08:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=CoachGeorgeRJR]@karenmhawkins Sure, it's l_mcafee_2000@yahoo.com[/quote] You should not necessarily expect a reply from Coach McAfee. He's working as a national park ranger for the summer and may already be gone.
CoachGeorgeRJR wrote:

You should not necessarily expect a reply from Coach McAfee. He's working as a national park ranger for the summer and may already be gone.
05/29/2014 3:45:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I would like to enter my boy's into the Wendy's invitational at any level. It does not have to be the championship. We just want an opportunity to run the course against some good competition. Please forward any information on entering. I did send an email but I guess the administrator is not available? Thanks for any help. Franklin High School
I would like to enter my boy's into the Wendy's invitational at any level. It does not have to be the championship. We just want an opportunity to run the course against some good competition. Please forward any information on entering. I did send an email but I guess the administrator is not available? Thanks for any help. Franklin High School
05/29/2014 6:38:40 PM
Coach
The Providence Invite is a nice alternative to Wendy's. It's normally the Saturday before school starts and you have similar competition to Wendy's. Website: [url=http://kurtniedenzu.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/2014+Providence+CC+Invitational] Wendy's is very difficult to get into...I have been trying for years!
The Providence Invite is a nice alternative to Wendy's. It's normally the Saturday before school starts and you have similar competition to Wendy's.

Wendy's is very difficult to get into...I have been trying for years!
05/29/2014 6:57:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks!
@CoachGeorgeRJR Thanks!
05/29/2014 7:00:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGeorgeRJR Like @resterwood3345, we are also interested in getting our men's and women's teams entered at any level. I emailed the administrator, too, but heard he might be difficult to get in touch with. Are there any other meet management officials that can be contacted over the summer?
@CoachGeorgeRJR Like @resterwood3345, we are also interested in getting our men's and women's teams entered at any level. I emailed the administrator, too, but heard he might be difficult to get in touch with. Are there any other meet management officials that can be contacted over the summer?
09/28/2014 9:03:46 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Can anyone tell me what time the races are? Also, a course map would be nice.
Can anyone tell me what time the races are? Also, a course map would be nice.
09/29/2014 8:55:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Here is a link until the website is updated later this week: http://wendys-invitational.runnerspace.com/eprofile.php?event_id=4288&do=news&news_id=286393
Here is a link until the website is updated later this week:
http://wendys-invitational.runnerspace.com/eprofile.php?event_id=4288&do=news&news_id=286393

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.