NCRunners Elite Track & Field Invitational 2014
04/15/2014 12:36:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Good idea, bad location for Western North Carolina schools. Cary is too far away for WNC schools to take "JV" athletes. Maybe we can expand this in the coming years to a more "Regionalized" type of meet..i.e. a meet at a Western site, a Piedmont site and an Eastern site for the far Eastern schools. Our AD's here in the West probably will not free up a bus to Cary.....in our situation since Cary is over 150 miles for us that would be a $600 dollar round trip just for activity bus gas. Just throwing the reality out there.....:)
Good idea, bad location for Western North Carolina schools. Cary is too far away for WNC schools to take "JV" athletes. Maybe we can expand this in the coming years to a more "Regionalized" type of meet..i.e. a meet at a Western site, a Piedmont site and an Eastern site for the far Eastern schools. Our AD's here in the West probably will not free up a bus to Cary.....in our situation since Cary is over 150 miles for us that would be a $600 dollar round trip just for activity bus gas. Just throwing the reality out there.....:)
04/15/2014 2:33:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@MackFHS I am rotating the location from year to year. Tentative plans are in place to have it in the Charlotte area next year, then probably in the Triad in 2016.
@MackFHS I am rotating the location from year to year. Tentative plans are in place to have it in the Charlotte area next year, then probably in the Triad in 2016.
04/23/2014 12:10:15 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Is there a performance list that will be posted? Thanks so much,
Is there a performance list that will be posted?
Thanks so much,
04/23/2014 2:57:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@youngkm Entries don't close until midnight tonight, and then there is some hand-entering that has to happen. At some point tomorrow (probably in the evening) the performance list will go up.
@youngkm Entries don't close until midnight tonight, and then there is some hand-entering that has to happen. At some point tomorrow (probably in the evening) the performance list will go up.
04/23/2014 4:28:13 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks Coach!
Thanks Coach!
04/25/2014 6:42:32 PM
User
Not impressed to open NCRunners Elite Track & Field Invitational web page and see a photo of a South Carolina hurdler.
Not impressed to open NCRunners Elite Track & Field Invitational web page and see a photo of a South Carolina hurdler.
04/25/2014 11:15:49 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@sir711 Wow! You're hard to impress if the presence of a 13.33 100 Hurdler doesn't get you! NCRunners doesn't report only on NC athletes; we are part of the MileSplit network, and we report on all athletes that participate in the meets we cover. Jasmine is traveling up to compete in a meet on North Carolina soil, and she brings some serious star power to the track. That's definitely a major story line for the meet, and deserving of a cover.
@sir711 Wow! You're hard to impress if the presence of a 13.33 100 Hurdler doesn't get you! NCRunners doesn't report only on NC athletes; we are part of the MileSplit network, and we report on all athletes that participate in the meets we cover. Jasmine is traveling up to compete in a meet on North Carolina soil, and she brings some serious star power to the track. That's definitely a major story line for the meet, and deserving of a cover.
04/26/2014 4:57:36 PM
User
When will the elite events results posted
When will the elite events results posted
04/26/2014 6:12:54 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@myles65 Sorry, had to switch the formatting. Complete results should be showing now. I will separate the divisions better tomorrow morning and reformat.
@myles65 Sorry, had to switch the formatting. Complete results should be showing now. I will separate the divisions better tomorrow morning and reformat.
04/26/2014 7:48:50 PM
User
@CoachGeorgeRJR ok, thank you for giving me the opportunity to run this weekend.
@CoachGeorgeRJR ok, thank you for giving me the opportunity to run this weekend.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.