NCHSAA 4A West Regional 2013
05/06/2013 1:03:36 PM
Coach
Coach George, I was doing a virtual meet for the 4A West and noticed High Point Central is listed here. Could you remove them as they are in the 4A Mid-West.
Coach George,
I was doing a virtual meet for the 4A West and noticed High Point Central is listed here. Could you remove them as they are in the 4A Mid-West.
05/06/2013 1:29:26 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CDoug I don't see that on my end. From the admin side, they are listed as midwest. Call up your virtual again, and if they are still showing, copy the URL and send it to me.
@CDoug I don't see that on my end. From the admin side, they are listed as midwest. Call up your virtual again, and if they are still showing, copy the URL and send it to me.
05/06/2013 1:40:06 PM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR It's on the 4A West Regional Entry Page http://nc.milesplit.com/meets/134768-nchsaa-4a-west-regional
@CoachGeorgeRJR
It's on the 4A West Regional Entry Page
http://nc.milesplit.com/meets/134768-nchsaa-4a-west-regional
05/06/2013 1:45:57 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CDoug Ah! That's on their coach, who registered them for the wrong regional. Hopefully the west regional director spotted that and has deleted them from the entry list. I removed them from the west regional page, but I have no idea how long it will take for that change to show on the public side.
@CDoug Ah! That's on their coach, who registered them for the wrong regional. Hopefully the west regional director spotted that and has deleted them from the entry list. I removed them from the west regional page, but I have no idea how long it will take for that change to show on the public side.
05/06/2013 1:53:53 PM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR Our regional director did spot it and is working to get it fixed. Now we have to wait another day for our performance list because of that. We have kids wondering if they should continue practicing or not. Could have been a simple mistake, but coaches should know what region they are in.
@CoachGeorgeRJR
Our regional director did spot it and is working to get it fixed. Now we have to wait another day for our performance list because of that. We have kids wondering if they should continue practicing or not. Could have been a simple mistake, but coaches should know what region they are in.
05/07/2013 7:44:35 PM
Coach
@CoachGeorgeRJR Did you happened to get a performance list yet? We have not.
@CoachGeorgeRJR
Did you happened to get a performance list yet? We have not.
05/07/2013 7:48:04 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CDoug No, sorry.
@CDoug No, sorry.
05/07/2013 8:00:53 PM
Coach
The 4A West Performance List has been sent to the meet director and he should be sending it to coaches shortly. We had it ready yesterday but the High Point entry messed things up and then an internet outage this morning plus a meet for me today slowed me down in getting the corrected list to the meet director.
The 4A West Performance List has been sent to the meet director and he should be sending it to coaches shortly. We had it ready yesterday but the High Point entry messed things up and then an internet outage this morning plus a meet for me today slowed me down in getting the corrected list to the meet director.
05/07/2013 8:57:18 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGeorgeRJR Posted now.
@CoachGeorgeRJR Posted now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.