Wake County Championship 2013 Prelim times
04/14/2013 9:44:55 PM
User
Hello Coach, Do prelim times count toward an athletes stats and qualification times because I do not see and prelim times for this track meet?
Hello Coach,

Do prelim times count toward an athletes stats and qualification times because I do not see and prelim times for this track meet?
04/14/2013 10:10:25 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SgtChavis They do count. I had to remove them to make the virtual meet work right, and I will put them back in.
@SgtChavis They do count. I had to remove them to make the virtual meet work right, and I will put them back in.
04/14/2013 10:43:23 PM
User
Thanks coach. You have to do allot of work to make this site operate. Sounds like you need a raise!
Thanks coach. You have to do allot of work to make this site operate. Sounds like you need a raise!
04/15/2013 12:05:34 AM
User
[quote=SgtChavis]Thanks coach. You have to do allot of work to make this site operate. Sounds like you need a raise![/quote] @SgtChavis I'll second that motion! If everyone who uses this site and uses the discussion board would buy a subscription, that would be a great support.
SgtChavis wrote:

@SgtChavis I'll second that motion! If everyone who uses this site and uses the discussion board would buy a subscription, that would be a great support.
04/15/2013 8:45:34 AM
User
[quote=Ready2Throw]SgtChavisThanks coach. You have to do allot of work to make this site operate. Sounds like you need a raise! @SgtChavis I'll second that motion! If everyone who uses this site and uses the discussion board would buy a subscription, that would be a great support.[/quote] @Ready2Throw Maybe you should start different levels of subscriptions. That way the ones who do purchase can contribute more. i would pay more for different features if possible.
Ready2Throw wrote:
SgtChavisThanks coach. You have to do allot of work to make this site operate. Sounds like you need a raise!

@SgtChavis I'll second that motion! If everyone who uses this site and uses the discussion board would buy a subscription, that would be a great support.

@Ready2Throw

Maybe you should start different levels of subscriptions. That way the ones who do purchase can contribute more. i would pay more for different features if possible.
04/15/2013 8:23:54 PM
User
[quote=CoachGeorgeRJR]@SgtChavis They do count. I had to remove them to make the virtual meet work right, and I will put them back in.[/quote] @CoachGeorgeRJR Hello Coach, Have you seen meets use hand times and FAT times in the same meet before? The reason I am asking is because the Wake County Championships is listed as hand times for the first 2 heats of the girls 100 but non fat times for the last 2 heats.
CoachGeorgeRJR wrote:

@CoachGeorgeRJR

Hello Coach,

Have you seen meets use hand times and FAT times in the same meet before? The reason I am asking is because the Wake County Championships is listed as hand times for the first 2 heats of the girls 100 but non fat times for the last 2 heats.
04/15/2013 8:50:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SgtChavis They were having trouble with the timing system not picking up the firing of the gun. They went to back-up hand-timing for those races. It happens from time to time. You never rely on only one timing system! I know the guys from Big Kahuna had three FAT systems running simultaneously the last time I saw them working a meet. The tip-off is that those heats have times that all end in zeros (and the huge discrepancies between prelims and finals for those races). It appears that the problems happened during the hurdle prelims and the girls' 100 dash, but were fixed by the time the boys ran.
@SgtChavis They were having trouble with the timing system not picking up the firing of the gun. They went to back-up hand-timing for those races. It happens from time to time. You never rely on only one timing system! I know the guys from Big Kahuna had three FAT systems running simultaneously the last time I saw them working a meet.

The tip-off is that those heats have times that all end in zeros (and the huge discrepancies between prelims and finals for those races). It appears that the problems happened during the hurdle prelims and the girls' 100 dash, but were fixed by the time the boys ran.
04/15/2013 8:52:11 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SgtChavis The big discrepancies were in the hurdles races, not in the girls 100 dash.
@SgtChavis The big discrepancies were in the hurdles races, not in the girls 100 dash.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.