Bojangles Apex Relays 2013
03/26/2013 10:02:11 PM
User
How do i go about entering some of my kids into this meet?
How do i go about entering some of my kids into this meet?
03/27/2013 6:05:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
You will need to contact Coach Cooper from Apex H.S. directly. Bojangles is a TRUE invitational meet....not everyone is allowed to enter. Your school/team has to be invited to the meet inorder to compete. I believe Coach Cooper typically invites the same teams that have been attending year after year. This is not done to exclude particular schools or athletes, but rather keep the Bojangles meet from getting extremely large. They take pride in running a very smooth meet that does not keep teams and spectators there all day AND all night like many of the other invitationals do. It is one of the best invitationals in the state from the stand point of meet management AND quality of competition.
You will need to contact Coach Cooper from Apex H.S. directly. Bojangles is a TRUE invitational meet....not everyone is allowed to enter. Your school/team has to be invited to the meet inorder to compete. I believe Coach Cooper typically invites the same teams that have been attending year after year. This is not done to exclude particular schools or athletes, but rather keep the Bojangles meet from getting extremely large. They take pride in running a very smooth meet that does not keep teams and spectators there all day AND all night like many of the other invitationals do. It is one of the best invitationals in the state from the stand point of meet management AND quality of competition.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.