JJ Knox Track & Field Classic 2013
03/24/2013 9:45:12 AM
User
I think there may be errors in the times for runners after the first 5 in the boys 3200.
I think there may be errors in the times for runners after the first 5 in the boys 3200.
03/24/2013 10:50:09 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rockwell I've already had contact from coaches regarding that. I didn't process the results from that race, and will wait for corrected results.
@rockwell I've already had contact from coaches regarding that. I didn't process the results from that race, and will wait for corrected results.
03/24/2013 12:29:31 PM
User
Jayda's(Drummonds) 21.73 was a PR in the 200m for the second week in a row and he put it on cruz control after the first 100m because the race was already over. I expect for him to really drop some numbers in the 100m and the 200m when the competition gets better. He'll be running against college guys next weekend at the WSSU Collegiate Invitational, so hopefully they'll provide that competition. The following week he'll draw T.J Logan at the WSSU High School Invitational and hopefully more big names will show up like Jahmaal Daniel, Xavier Jones and Brandon McRae. We really look forward to the rest of the track and field season and the challenges to come!
Jayda's(Drummonds) 21.73 was a PR in the 200m for the second week in a row and he put it on cruz control after the first 100m because the race was already over. I expect for him to really drop some numbers in the 100m and the 200m when the competition gets better. He'll be running against college guys next weekend at the WSSU Collegiate Invitational, so hopefully they'll provide that competition. The following week he'll draw T.J Logan at the WSSU High School Invitational and hopefully more big names will show up like Jahmaal Daniel, Xavier Jones and Brandon McRae. We really look forward to the rest of the track and field season and the challenges to come!
03/24/2013 11:08:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@rockwell As far as I know, everything is right until after Sam Maxfield. Sam is my runner and he did run a 10:07. He finished directly after Michael Staples from South View, but then right after Maxfield, BOTH of the other two South View guys (Joseph Moody and Javier Alejandro) finished less than a second behind him. So all three of the South View guys and the Pine Forest guy were within two seconds of each other (10:06-10:08), but they have Moody at 10:15 and Alejandro at 10:22. So as far as I know, that's when the issues started.
@rockwell As far as I know, everything is right until after Sam Maxfield. Sam is my runner and he did run a 10:07. He finished directly after Michael Staples from South View, but then right after Maxfield, BOTH of the other two South View guys (Joseph Moody and Javier Alejandro) finished less than a second behind him. So all three of the South View guys and the Pine Forest guy were within two seconds of each other (10:06-10:08), but they have Moody at 10:15 and Alejandro at 10:22. So as far as I know, that's when the issues started.
03/25/2013 10:46:22 AM
User
Nick Walker of Northern High in Durham ran a 10:08(approximately). He was given Nik Silva's (Durham School of the Arts) time of 10:27 and Silva was bounced to 10:44.It is clear from your email there are more errors. It was late in the day and the field was both big and very active so keeping things staight at the finnish would be tough.
Nick Walker of Northern High in Durham ran a 10:08(approximately). He was given Nik Silva's (Durham School of the Arts) time of 10:27 and Silva was bounced to 10:44.It is clear from your email there are more errors. It was late in the day and the field was both big and very active so keeping things staight at the finnish would be tough.
03/25/2013 11:56:38 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rockwell I have received corrected results, and will post momentarily. Check them over!
@rockwell I have received corrected results, and will post momentarily. Check them over!
03/25/2013 1:29:00 PM
User
ok,I think the Nik/Nick thing is straight.I did not have any times on the other guys.Thanks for your time and expertise.
ok,I think the Nik/Nick thing is straight.I did not have any times on the other guys.Thanks for your time and expertise.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.