Article Comment: Boys All-Classes Rankings
03/20/2013 6:29:17 AM
User
Once the Ravenscroft meet results get posted, this list will change a lot. Some top athletes made their first marks of the season at that meet and are missing off this list.
Once the Ravenscroft meet results get posted, this list will change a lot. Some top athletes made their first marks of the season at that meet and are missing off this list.
03/20/2013 7:21:10 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Ready2Throw Agreed. I hope that happens soon.
@Ready2Throw Agreed. I hope that happens soon.
03/20/2013 9:01:30 AM
User
I also agree, between the SAT a few weeks ago and some bad weather a lot of kids haven't performed. I'm looking forward to a Xavier Jones, Jahmal Daniel match-up at Elon this week. I watched Daniel pretty much jog in two wins last Thursday and post decent times.
I also agree, between the SAT a few weeks ago and some bad weather a lot of kids haven't performed. I'm looking forward to a Xavier Jones, Jahmal Daniel match-up at Elon this week. I watched Daniel pretty much jog in two wins last Thursday and post decent times.
03/20/2013 12:21:04 PM
Coach
The Trojan Relays were hand timed.
The Trojan Relays were hand timed.
03/20/2013 12:23:38 PM
Coach
Trentavis Friday & Christopher Hancock are some unfamiliar names in the 100 & 200. They have some serious times. Does anyone know much about them? Do they have any FAT times that back up their hand times?
Trentavis Friday & Christopher Hancock are some unfamiliar names in the 100 & 200. They have some serious times. Does anyone know much about them? Do they have any FAT times that back up their hand times?
03/20/2013 1:46:55 PM
User
Will there be a post with more people listed? I know of a big group from Pinecrest who all went 4:33 in the mile. I would just like to see more times I guess.
Will there be a post with more people listed? I know of a big group from Pinecrest who all went 4:33 in the mile. I would just like to see more times I guess.
03/20/2013 2:00:16 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CDoug You're quite right about the Trojan Relays; I will fix that tonight. As for Trentavis, he burst onto the scene with a 48.18 400 at the 1A state meet last spring. My understanding is that the success he had in that meet has spurred him to seek out more training and become more serious about track. So, I wasn't surprised to see him run a fast 100, although I believe there was probably a favorable hand-time there, as well.
@CDoug You're quite right about the Trojan Relays; I will fix that tonight. As for Trentavis, he burst onto the scene with a 48.18 400 at the 1A state meet last spring. My understanding is that the success he had in that meet has spurred him to seek out more training and become more serious about track. So, I wasn't surprised to see him run a fast 100, although I believe there was probably a favorable hand-time there, as well.
03/20/2013 2:12:11 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@joeglasses Only the top 10 in any posted rankings. When I break it by classification, that will show more 4A runners. Of course, subscribers can see every performance in our database at any time...
@joeglasses Only the top 10 in any posted rankings. When I break it by classification, that will show more 4A runners. Of course, subscribers can see every performance in our database at any time...
03/25/2013 9:15:25 PM
Coach
@CDoug, Trentavis Friday broke his collar bone last year and was unable to get in the blocks during the season. He did run the 400 meters last season and won the 1A State Championship and broke the state record in that event.
@CDoug, Trentavis Friday broke his collar bone last year and was unable to get in the blocks during the season. He did run the 400 meters last season and won the 1A State Championship and broke the state record in that event.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.