Article Comment: All-Classes Indoor Rankings: Girls
02/12/2013 11:18:15 AM
User
Girls Shot Put - Please take another look at India Mcwhorter's stats. I think her 39-04.5 at the Mountaineer Indoor Open would earn her 3rd place in this listing. (Unless they did the SP outdoors at that meet?)
Girls Shot Put - Please take another look at India Mcwhorter's stats. I think her 39-04.5 at the Mountaineer Indoor Open would earn her 3rd place in this listing. (Unless they did the SP outdoors at that meet?)
02/12/2013 11:28:57 AM
Coach
Brook Shelton vaulted 12'05" at Liberty and is going there on a sweet scholarship. I must inform you that she did not compete for Ledford this indoor season at any time and may not compete for them this outdoor season. So I do not know why you put Ledford beside her name. Just wanting to point that out to you. In the Spirit of Sport Platinum Sports Academy
Brook Shelton vaulted 12'05" at Liberty and is going there on a sweet scholarship. I must inform you that she did not compete for Ledford this indoor season at any time and may not compete for them this outdoor season. So I do not know why you put Ledford beside her name. Just wanting to point that out to you.

In the Spirit of Sport
Platinum Sports Academy
02/12/2013 12:14:46 PM
User
Are you saying the athlete is not getting credit/acknowledgement, or that the "coach" is not receiving credit/acknowledgement?
Are you saying the athlete is not getting credit/acknowledgement, or that the "coach" is not receiving credit/acknowledgement?
02/12/2013 12:48:58 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Ready2Throw I'll check that tonight. I remember having to delete and re-enter the results from that meet, and it's possible they didn't get properly associated.
@Ready2Throw I'll check that tonight. I remember having to delete and re-enter the results from that meet, and it's possible they didn't get properly associated.
02/12/2013 12:51:03 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@StengthCoach Each of our athletes has a "default" setting for team, and unless the program is informed that something different should be entered, it always reverts to that setting. In Brooke's case, the default is Ledford. If it becomes clear that she does not compete for her school in the spring, I will change her over to another setting. In the meantime, I can go back and correct the particular performance that has the error. Thanks for letting me know!
@StengthCoach Each of our athletes has a "default" setting for team, and unless the program is informed that something different should be entered, it always reverts to that setting. In Brooke's case, the default is Ledford. If it becomes clear that she does not compete for her school in the spring, I will change her over to another setting.

In the meantime, I can go back and correct the particular performance that has the error. Thanks for letting me know!
02/12/2013 8:29:14 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Ready2Throw Fixed!
@Ready2Throw Fixed!
02/12/2013 8:29:27 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@StengthCoach Also fixed!
@StengthCoach Also fixed!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.