JDL Fast Track Meets
12/14/2012 7:38:57 AM
User
Where do you go to sign up for upcoming meets in January in Winston Salem?
Where do you go to sign up for upcoming meets in January in Winston Salem?
12/14/2012 11:13:07 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@bbphil413 Registration for all JDL meets is through DirectAthletics.
@bbphil413 Registration for all JDL meets is through DirectAthletics.
12/22/2012 11:42:31 AM
User
For the upcoming JDL Fast track collegiate meets, Where would i register on DirectAthletics?
For the upcoming JDL Fast track collegiate meets, Where would i register on DirectAthletics?
12/22/2012 4:00:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
It depends. If you are a team, sign-ups are on Direct Athletics. However, if you are an individual, it depends on the meet. For the WF Invite and Hilton Garden Innvitational, unattached folks have to email me, as we are having some level of minimum standards (although they are subjective and not published yet). For the WSSU Open and Championship Tune-up meets, those will be open to unattached athletes of all levels. And if you're age 30 and over, we also have the Masters Challenge, which is open to individuals through DA.
It depends. If you are a team, sign-ups are on Direct Athletics. However, if you are an individual, it depends on the meet. For the WF Invite and Hilton Garden Innvitational, unattached folks have to email me, as we are having some level of minimum standards (although they are subjective and not published yet). For the WSSU Open and Championship Tune-up meets, those will be open to unattached athletes of all levels. And if you're age 30 and over, we also have the Masters Challenge, which is open to individuals through DA.
12/30/2012 9:32:06 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@clonghurst I went onto the JDL website to find out more about the Championship Tune-Up meet because you said it's open to runners of all levels. All that I found on the website was the Championship Tune-Up on February 16th, but it says that it's open to NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA institutions. It didn't say anything about like an open division. If this meet is open to others, do you happen to know the minimum standards for the 5,000m and 3,000m races? Thank you!
@clonghurst I went onto the JDL website to find out more about the Championship Tune-Up meet because you said it's open to runners of all levels. All that I found on the website was the Championship Tune-Up on February 16th, but it says that it's open to NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA institutions. It didn't say anything about like an open division. If this meet is open to others, do you happen to know the minimum standards for the 5,000m and 3,000m races? Thank you!
12/31/2012 8:34:05 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There are HS and college divisions. The reason you are not seeing that it is open to high schools is because it is technically after the NCHSAA indoor season is over, so all HS athletes must compete unattached or for a club team. Please be sure when signing up to sign up for the appropriate division.
There are HS and college divisions. The reason you are not seeing that it is open to high schools is because it is technically after the NCHSAA indoor season is over, so all HS athletes must compete unattached or for a club team. Please be sure when signing up to sign up for the appropriate division.
12/31/2012 9:52:58 AM
Coach
@clonghurst Hey. Could you open up the "view all entries" link on Direct Athletics for the JDL All Comers #2 and Mini Meet #3?
@clonghurst
Hey. Could you open up the "view all entries" link on Direct Athletics for the JDL All Comers #2 and Mini Meet #3?
01/02/2013 10:17:28 AM
Coach
I tried to sign up for both the mini-meets on Jan 12 and the invite on Jan 26 through direct athletics and could only add it to my schedule, but not register. What does that mean? Thanks
I tried to sign up for both the mini-meets on Jan 12 and the invite on Jan 26 through direct athletics and could only add it to my schedule, but not register. What does that mean? Thanks
01/02/2013 11:25:55 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@schne164 These meets are invitationals and you must be invited. The mini-meets were closed to the first 12 teams to sign up, and will re-open to everyone on Friday the 4th after those first teams get first dibs on their entries. The Jan 25-26 meet is also an invitational. You need to send me an email requesting access to the meet.
@schne164
These meets are invitationals and you must be invited. The mini-meets were closed to the first 12 teams to sign up, and will re-open to everyone on Friday the 4th after those first teams get first dibs on their entries. The Jan 25-26 meet is also an invitational. You need to send me an email requesting access to the meet.
01/02/2013 10:44:06 PM
User
Also interested in seeing these performance lists... if it's available to share on Direct Athletics. Thanks. [quote=CDoug]@clonghurst Hey. Could you open up the "view all entries" link on Direct Athletics for the JDL All Comers #2 and Mini Meet #3? @CDoug [/quote]
Also interested in seeing these performance lists... if it's available to share on Direct Athletics. Thanks.
CDoug wrote:
@clonghurst
Hey. Could you open up the "view all entries" link on Direct Athletics for the JDL All Comers #2 and Mini Meet #3?

@CDoug
01/03/2013 12:53:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Ready2Throw They are now available. All the others are showing, I guess I just missed those for some reason.
@Ready2Throw

They are now available. All the others are showing, I guess I just missed those for some reason.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.