We'll again be hosting our NCRunners Elite Tune-Up/Border Clash next Saturday on June 1st at Marvin Ridge High School. This will be the 11th edition of the event that began in 2009! The meet serves as a last chance meet to hit a New Balance Nationals qualifying standard, or to chase a new PR at the end of the season.
You can find the 2019 meet information as well as the tentative meet schedule below. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
FAT Timing by Rhodes Race Timing
Featuring the BORDER CLASH Elite races! Athletes from SC, GA, and TN will be recruited to take on Team NC!
1. Spectator admission Fee: $5
2. Awards: Medals for event winners
3. Concessions: Will be open
4. Customized T-shirts will be on sale
5. Entry Fee: $10 for unlimited individual events,$25 per relay and that includes an alternate.
6. The meet will begin around 6:00pm for running with field events around 5:00 (schedule will be posted once we get entries)
Entries CLOSE at 11:59PM on Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
ONLY ONLINE PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED. Payment must be made ahead of the meet for entry to be accepted. Online payment is through PayPal, with a PayPal account or a credit card.
7. Questions please contact Meet Directors:
Robert Youtz: email@example.com
Jeff George: firstname.lastname@example.org
5:00 Shot Put (Boys & Girls TOGETHER) 6 throws
5:00 Pole Vault (Girls); boys to follow
5:00 High Jump (Girls); boys to follow
Discus Throw (Boys & Girls TOGETHER) immediately after the shot put 6 throws
6:00 OR once LJ is completed..Triple Jump (boys & Girls) 6 jumps
Running Events:Girls will run first in all events (we will follow the time schedule NOT a rolling schedule, we'll update the schedule as entries finalize.)
6:00: 4x200 relay
800 Sprint Medley Relay (100,100,200,400)
400 hurdles girls
400 hurdles boys
5000 girls & boys TOGETHER