Three of North Carolina's six national championships came from expected stars, but the other three were more surprising.
North Carolina's National Champions
We've come to expect greatness from Isaiah Moore and Trentavis Friday, so it didn't come as a surprise to North Carolina track & field fans that they both added another national title to cap their illustrious careers (although Moore's time was impressive, even for him). The same has been true this year of Parkland's girls, who once again rose to the occasion in what is becoming their signature event, the 4x200. Then there were the three titles that, though certainly possible, were far from expected. Brianna Hames, who had struggled somewhat throughout the discus competition, pulled out her best mark on her final attempt to claim a championship. Mallard Creek took advantage of a weak field in the 4x100, but nonetheless produced a performance worthy of a gold medal. Finally, in one of the meet's last few events, Ryen Frazier showed her determination while charging past several hard-finishing opponents to keep the Mile title in the family (her sister Wesley won it last year).
Isaiah Moore, 110 Meter Hurdles, 13.40 US #1 NC #3 All Time
Trentavis Friday, 200 Meter Dash, 20.41 Meet Record
Bryanna Hames, Discus Throw, 155' 5"
Mallard Creek Boys 4x100 Meter Relay, 41.08 US #17 NC #3 All Time
Parkland Girls 4x200 Meter Relay, 1:36.80 US #5 NC #2 All Time
Ryen Frazier, 1 Mile Run, 4:46.39 US #13 NC #4 All Time
North Carolina's All-Americans
In addition to the outright champions, athletes from our state earned a large number of top-6 finishes, which makes them New Balance All-Americans.
Anna Cockrell, 100 Meter Hurdles 13.46 3rd Place US #6 New NC All-Time Wind-Legal State Record!, 400 Meter Hurdles 59.69 4th Place US #4
Quashawn Cunningham, 100 Meter Dash 10.44 3rd Place US #13, 200 Meter Dash 21.07 3rd Place
Nyheim Hines, 100 Meter Dash 10.52 5th Place
Jahmaal Daniel, 100 Meter Dash 10.59 6th Place
Jamaree Murray, 400 Meter Dash 47.67 6th Place
Knightdale Boys, 4x400 Meter Relay 3:13.55 2nd Place, 800 Meter SMR 1:31.40 2nd Place, 1000 Swedish Relay 1:56.02 2nd Place
Garner Boys, 800 Meter SMR 1:32.26 5th Place
Colin Minor, Hammer Throw 222' 0" 2nd Place
Isaiah Moore, Long Jump 23' 7" 2nd Place
Jeremy Davis, Long Jump 23' 6" 4th Place
Ian West, Pole Vault 15' 8.25" 6th Place
Jacklyn Howell, 100 Hurdles 13.68 5th Place
Ebony Williams, 100 Hurdles 13.73 6th Place
Ryen Frazier, 2 Mile Run 10:29.12 4th Place
Katlin Sherman, 200 Meter Dash 23.75 4th Place
Parkland Girls, 4x100 Meter Relay 46.72 4th Place (46.59 in prelims US #24 NC #2 All-Time), 1000 Swedish Relay 2:10.88 6th Place
Cary Girls, 4x200 Meter Relay 1:40.62 4th Place, 1600 SMR 3:58.13 4th Place US #5, 1000 Swedish Relay 2:10.46 5th Place
Wakefield Girls, 4x400 Meter Relay 3:45.42 4th Place US #13, 4x200 Meter Relay 1:40.10 3rd Place
Blake Dodge, 800 Meter Run 2:07.25 6th Place US #14 NC #2 All Time
Southeast Raleigh Girls, 800 Meter SMR 1:46.71 3rd Place US #16
T.C. Roberson Girls, Distance Medley 12:04.23 6th Place US #20 NC #2 All Time
Sydnei Murphy, Long Jump 19' 8" 3rd Place NC #13 All Time, Triple Jump 41' 7" 2nd Place US #5 NC #5 All Time
It's easy to argue that no high school athlete in the Lowcountry was better at his or her discipline this year than Burke's Raven Saunders was at hers. (via Post and Courier)
Recap of the championship boys distance races from the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor.
MileSplit's national coverage team at the New Balance Nationals Outdoor interviewed an extensive number of winners from the national meet in Greensboro varying from champions in freshmen, emerging elite, and championship division events as well as running events to field events and individuals to relays. Hear the athletes' stories and excitement in sharing how it feels to become a New Balance Nationals champion!
After so many excellent performances both by individuals and relays it is time to look back and let you decide what the best performance for VA was at the 2014 New Balance Outdoor National Championship.
MileSplit will have the most comprehensive coverage found anywhere from the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor. Find all photos with sub-albums to specific events from all three days of the meet found here.
MileStat and MileSplit teamed up this weekend and got interviews of nearly every single event winner thus far this weekend.After two days of action here are the interviews of Virginia athletes and relay teams that either won a national title or placed very highly in their respective events.
MileSplit will be on-site with extensive coverage for all three days of the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor at North Carolina A&T University's Aggie Stadium in Greensboro, North Carolina from Friday, June 13th through Sunday, June 15th. Expect huge gallery of photos from our photographers, plenty of athlete video interviews from the meet winners from our coverage team, frequent meet updates on the site and through twitter (@milesplit), and more highlights and stories of the top performances from the all three days of action.
Winners and top qualifiers from Sunday's events at the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor. Links to results, photos, and interviews to be included later.
MileStat is live and on-site in Greensboro, NC covering this year's New Balance Outdoor Nationals. Check here for live results, live webscast, and updates on all your Virginia teams and athletes competing.
North Kingstown shaves more than eight seconds from 2012 mark.
Bailey Roth ran away from the NBNO field in today's 2000 steeple at NBNO. Photo by Ashley Green.
Virginians did not waste anytime this Saturday as they lit up the track in the relays winning four national titles with the baton and one national title in the jumps. Leading the way for these performances was Western Branch's A shuttle hurdle relay squad, we do have to denote that this is the "A" squad because their "B" squad finished as the national runners-up. This team comprised of Funlayo Oluwole, Irielle Little, Milan Parks, and Ebony White ran a national record 56.55 to win the event.
Two national records were set in early action on Saturday at the New Balance Nationals with the Columbia girls anchored by a 2:06 split from Olivia Baker taking down the 1600 meter sprint medley relay national record in a remarkable time of 3:50.82, while Bailey Roth from Colorado not only defended his New Balance Nationals in the steeplechase, but took down a long standing US high school boys record of 23 years old at the 2K distance as he cleared all the barriers for 5 laps onto a time of 5:41.67.
Meet June 13-15 in Greensboro, N.C.
It's more an impressive list than a long list, but several Colorado athletes will be representing the state in North Carolina this weekend.
It was a long day mixed with fun and excitement as well as frustration and impatience…
Three All-American relays and six event winners from Virginians in only the first day of action at New Balance Outdoor Nationals. Check out all the top finishers from Virginia and how they did only here.
Below are the list of Kentucky athlete that are competing at New Balance Outdoor Nationals in North Carolina this weekend. We have six athletes competing in the individual Championship races which has to be a record. Great job Kentucky for working so hard to get to the top!!!
Winners and top qualifiers from Friday's events at the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor. Links to results, photos, race videos, and interviews to be included later.
The 2014 Class A state finals might not have gone quite as well as Admiral Farragut's Brittany McGee had hoped. She only got in two jumps in long jump on a wet track and she injured her ankle during the 300m hurdle final and both hurdle marks in the 100m and 300m were off her personal best of the season. Still, McGee took home a third place medal in long jump and she was still plenty better than the rest of the field in the hurdle events, winning both.
Girls Preview (Boys to Follow)
Start lists and heat sheets for the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor (as of June 12th).
The New Balance Nationals Outdoor will be held this year on June 13th through 15th in Greensboro, North Carolina. Each year, meet management releases entry list updates leading up to the event that show the competitors in each event by alphabetical order, but never shows the actual seed times or rankings for the events since they take in several factors beyond just a personal best or season best performance for heat and section assignment which is completely understandable as they try to match up the best of the best in country at that given time in the top sections of events. However, since MileSplit has a powerful and accurate database with virtually all of these athlete's personal bests and season bests, we are going to take a stab at putting together unofficial "performance lists" for each event and ranking the individuals and relays going into their meet based on their PR's for individuals and season bests for relays.
Revised time schedule for the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor with significant changes for Friday's events.
Some of North Carolina's best still have things to prove on the national stage, and some may be satisfied with their careers.
New Balance Outdoor Nationals is only days away. Here are the Virginia entries as of 6/9/14. The Virginia athletes competing are all listed here and bolded for ease of finding them. This list will be updated shortly before the meet begins.
The New Balance Nationals Outdoor will be held this year on June 13th through 15th in Greensboro, North Carolina. Each year, meet management releases entry list updates leading up to the event that show the accepted competitors in each event by alphabetical order, but never shows the actual seed times or rankings for the events since they take in several factors beyond just a personal best or season best performance for heat and section assignment which is completely understandable as they try to match up the best of the best in country at that given time in the top sections of events. However, since MileSplit has a powerful and accurate database with virtually all of these athlete's personal bests and season bests, we are going to take a stab at putting together unofficial "performance lists" for each event and ranking the individuals and relays going into their meet based on their PR's for individuals and season bests for relays.
The New Balance Nationals Outdoor will be held this year on June 13th through 15th in Greensboro, North Carolina. Each year, meet management releases entry list updates leading up to the event that show the competitors in each event by alphabetical order, but never show the seed times or rankings as they take in several factors beyond just a personal best or season best performance for heat and section assignment. However, since MileSplit has a powerful and accurate database with virtually all of these athlete's personal bests and season bests, we are going to take a stab at putting together unofficial "performance lists" for each event and ranking the individuals and relays going into their meet based on their PR's for individuals and season bests for relays
The initial entry list for the 2014 New Balance Nationals Outdoor to be held June 13th through 15th at North Carolina A&T University's Aggie Stadium in Greensboro, North Carolina. MileSplit will be on-site with comprehensive coverage.
Nearly 500 photos of this weekend's four sections of the 2000m Steeplechase
- 100 Meter Hurdles - Alexis Duncan (Desoto) 13.33 SB; Arbria Williams (Withrow) 14.35; Sydney McLaughlin (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 13.34 SB; Courtney Nelson (Putnam City North High School) 14.52; Anna Cockrell (Providence Day School) 13.46 SB; Brianna Holloway (Oak Park) 14.57; Ashley Miller (Cherry Creek High School) 13.52; Kayla Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 14.72; Jacklyn Howell (Southeast Raleigh) 13.68; Ariel Davis (Platinum Sports) 14.74; Ebony Williams (Parkland ) 13.73; Ashley Williams (Easton Area) 14.79; Timetria Mitchell (Miami Northwestern HS) 13.75 SB; Alliyah Stevens (Mount Vernon) 14.86; Morgan Knight (South County High School) 14.20; Alexis Duncan (Desoto) 13.44; Maggie Sullivan (Boonsboro High School) 14.29; Sydney McLaughlin (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 13.46; Courtney Nelson (South Stokes) 14.34 SB; Ashley Miller (Cherry Creek High School) 13.49w; Ashley Williams (Easton Area) 14.53; Anna Cockrell (Providence Day School) 13.53; Arbria Williams (Withrow) 14.55; Ebony Williams (Parkland ) 13.71 SB; Brianna Holloway (Oak Park) 14.57; Jacklyn Howell (Southeast Raleigh) 13.76; Kayla Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 14.68; Morgan Knight (South County High School) 13.76 SB; Alliyah Stevens (Mount Vernon) 14.79; Timetria Mitchell (Miami Northwestern HS) 13.88; Ariel Davis (Platinum Sports) 14.91; Shanel Burr (North Cobb High School) 13.90 SB; Taylor Murphy (Bernards HS) 14.97; Brittany Kelly (Northeast High School) 13.99w; Aviana Goode (Bay Shore) 14.98; Natisha Dixon (Wheeler High School) 14.08; Amanda Moroney (Pearl River) 14.98; Emma Spagnola (West Aurora High School) 14.12w; Kylie Mcmillan (Southern Guilford) 14.15; Tonea Marshall (Arlington Seguin) 14.15; Breanne Bygrave (Wakefield) 14.20; Ashley Wiggins (New Rochelle) 14.23; Kelsey Heyward (J.L. Mann) 14.23w SB; Aspen Gaita (Stroudsburg) 14.42; Sara Gardner (Delaware Valley HS) 14.43; Ashley Edwards (Northern Burlington Reg. HS) 14.43 SB; Leann Parke (Harry S. Truman) 14.43 SB; Jessica Lee (Montgomery HS) 14.44; Kyra Atkins (J.L. Mann) 14.48; McKenna Mattson (Jenison) 14.49w; Breann Burns (Pulaski) 14.49; Alexus Pyles (Clarksburg High School) 14.50; Nyah Hines (Garner) 14.56w; Anna Dean (Hillsboro) 14.69w; Keri Ertel (Jennings County High School) 14.73;
- 100 Meter Dash - Candace Hill (Rockdale Co.) 11.34w SB; Twanisha Terry (Miami Northwestern HS) 11.89; Atlanta Woodall (Riverside (4A)) 12.19; Brenessa Thompson (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 11.34w SB; Brooke Raglin (Bryan Station) 12.16; Alex Council (Northwood) 12.21; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 11.45w SB; Lauren White (Carolina Elite Track Club) 12.25; Karimah Davis (Palm Beach Central HS) 12.25; Diamond Spaulding (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 11.51w SB; Mikiah Brisco (Baton Rouge High) 11.53w SB; Carolyn Brown (Phoebus) 11.69w SB; Sekayi Bracey (East Kentwood) 11.76w; Candace Hill (Rockdale Co.) 11.46; Atlanta Woodall (Riverside (4A)) 12.02 SB; Jayla Kirkland (Woodlawn High School) 11.53; Jaela Gay (Riverdale Baptist) 12.09 SB; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 11.58; Lauren White (Carolina Elite Track Club) 12.11; Brenessa Thompson (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 11.60; Courtney Blanden (Weddington High School) 12.13; Diamond Spaulding (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 11.71; Gabriele Cunningham (Mallard Creek) 12.17; Mikiah Brisco (Baton Rouge High) 11.72; Amanda Reilly (Notre Dame Academy-Hingham) 12.19; Sekayi Bracey (East Kentwood) 11.74 SB; Alex Council (Northwood) 12.24; Carolyn Brown (Phoebus) 11.75; Zola Golden (Arlington) 11.78; Lakayla Harris (Miami Northwestern HS) 11.82; Katlin Sherman (Parkland ) 11.83 SB; Tamara Clark (High Point Central) 11.83; Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 11.87; Caitland Smith (Pelham) 11.88; Raven Grant (Conway) 11.89; Kaysha Love (Herriman High) 11.89; Janel Pate (Hillsboro High School) 11.91; Sydnei Murphy (Apex) 11.91; Akua Obeng-Akrofi (Archer HS) 11.94; Cedrina Singletary (Paxon School for Advanced Studies) 11.96; Bria Saunders (Parsippany HS) 11.96; Morgan Towe (Kempsville High School) 12.01; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 12.12; Jessica Scott (Hopkinton High School) 12.21; Martha Sam (James Hubert Blake High School) 12.21;
- 200 Meter Dash - Candace Hill (Rockdale Co.) 23.14 SB; Karimah Davis (Palm Beach Central HS) 24.20 SB; Diamond Spaulding (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 23.36; Taylor DeLoach (St. Vincent's Academy (SVA)) 24.49; Jayla Kirkland (Woodlawn High School) 23.60 SB; Isabella Dimare (Notre Dame Academy-Hingham) 24.64; Katlin Sherman (Parkland ) 23.75; Atlanta Woodall (Riverside (4A)) 24.66 SB; Brandee' Johnson (Nansemond River) 23.83; Lauren Brzozowski (Ramapo HS) 24.68 SB; Carolyn Brown (Phoebus) 23.87; Jamie Stacey (Ashley High School) 24.83; Brenessa Thompson (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 23.91 SB; Tamani Wilson (North Florida Speed Track Club) 24.87; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 24.01; Candace Hill (Rockdale Co.) 23.52; Karimah Davis (Palm Beach Central HS) 24.26; Diamond Spaulding (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 23.66; Taylor DeLoach (St. Vincent's Academy (SVA)) 24.48 SB; Jayla Kirkland (Woodlawn High School) 23.72; Isabella Dimare (Notre Dame Academy-Hingham) 24.55 SB; Katlin Sherman (Parkland ) 23.85; Atlanta Woodall (Riverside (4A)) 24.70; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 23.98 SB; Tamani Wilson (North Florida Speed Track Club) 24.72w SB; Brenessa Thompson (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 23.99; Lauren Brzozowski (Ramapo HS) 24.73; Carolyn Brown (Phoebus) 24.04; Lauren White (Carolina Elite Track Club) 24.74 SB; Brandee' Johnson (Nansemond River) 24.05; Jamie Stacey (Ashley High School) 24.76w SB; Sekayi Bracey (East Kentwood) 24.10; Alexis Harrell (Miami Northwestern HS) 24.87; Serenity Douglas (Archer HS) 24.23 SB; Delaney Wickman (South Lakes) 24.92 SB; Akua Obeng-Akrofi (Archer HS) 24.24; Courtney Blanden (Weddington High School) 24.98w; Janel Pate (Hillsboro High School) 24.26; Kiana Robinson (Grovetown HS) 24.98 SB; Erin Ford (Royal Palm Beach HS) 24.34; Tamara Clark (High Point Central) 24.41; Riley Egbula (Hillcrest) 24.46 SB; Raven Grant (Conway) 24.47; Symone Darius (New Rochelle) 24.48; Stephanie Ferrante (Chardon) 24.57; Torie Robinson (Winslow Twp HS) 24.57 SB; Cedrina Singletary (Paxon School for Advanced Studies) 24.63; Caitland Smith (Pelham) 24.65; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 24.69 SB; Kaysha Love (Herriman High) 24.69; Tia Jackson* (J.R. Tucker High School) 24.75; Bria Saunders (Parsippany HS) 24.75; Imani Solan (Suffern) 24.77; Isis Brooks (East Forsyth) 24.81; Morgan Towe (Kempsville High School) 24.82; Martha Sam (James Hubert Blake High School) 24.82;
- Two Mile Run - Hannah Debalsi (Staples High School) 10:09.08 SB; Rachael Reddy (Mountain Brook HS) 10:38.95 SB; Libby Davidson (E.C. Glass) 10:42.19 SB; Makena Morley (Bigfork High School) 10:22.17 SB; Cayla Eckenroth (Northville) 11:02.40 SB; Katie Lembo (Penfield) 10:24.22 SB; Mary Blankemeier (Oak Park-River Forest High School) 10:46.17 SB; Kate Murphy (Lake Braddock) 11:06.35 SB; Ryen Frazier (Ravenscroft School) 10:25.12 SB; Molly McKenna (Peninsula Catholic) 10:49.44 SB; Kate Bernicke (Avon High School) 11:08.25 SB; Allie Ostrander (Kenai Central High School) 10:28.78 SB; Sami King (The Field School) 10:59.96 SB; Madisyn Peeples (Bowling Green) 11:09.14 SB; Amber Way (Charlevoix) 10:30.56 SB; Sarah Kettel (Capital Homeschool) 11:00.27 SB; Michaela Reinhart (Lexington Catholic) 11:12.87 SB; Darby Gilfillan (George Washington High School) 10:36.02 SB; Logan Morris (Spartanburg Christian) 11:02.58 SB; Samantha Marin (Blacksburg High School) 11:19.53 SB; Cate Allen (Fairfield Warde) 10:39.02 SB; Bailey Kolonich (Robert E. Lee (Springfield)) 11:05.00 SB; Elsa Cole (Fillmore) 11:20.72 SB; Natalie Rathjen (Highland Park) 10:58.31 SB; Jerrica Bauer (George School) 11:06.18 SB; Emme Fisher (West Carteret) 11:20.77 SB; Malia Ellington (Community School of Davidson) 10:59.09 SB; Meggan Grams (Boonsboro High School) 11:06.26 SB; Rachel Coleman (Northville) 10:59.95 SB; Sophia Racette (Nerinx Hall High School) 11:07.60 SB; Mackenzie Barry (Mendham HS) 11:04.47 SB; Elizabeth Morris (Souderton Area) 11:10.04 SB; Molly Peregrine (Traverse City Central) 11:10.22 SB; Anna Flynn (Ursuline School) 11:17.68 SB; Stacy Morozov (Carmel High School) 11:10.36 SB; Ashley Ko (Traverse City Central) 11:10.53 SB; Emily Mulhern (Urbana High School) 11:11.20 SB; Sam Halvorsen (Ridgewood HS) 11:12.24 SB; Carleen Jeffers (Ridgewood HS) 11:13.88 SB; Marissa Dobry (Birmingham Seaholm) 11:13.96 SB; Lydon Kersting (Academy Of The Holy Angels) 11:14.86 SB; Haley Wright (Boonsboro High School) 11:15.00 SB; Sarah Masukewicz (Mount Olive HS) 11:17.04 SB; Molly Offstein (Mountain Ridge High School) 11:17.45 SB; Kelcy Welch (Carmel High School) 11:19.48 SB; Margaret Champagne (Seton Catholic ) 11:21.85 SB;
- 400 Meter Hurdles - Sydney McLaughlin (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 56.89 SB; Maggie Sullivan (Boonsboro High School) 1:00.49 SB; Emma Gallagher (Garden City) 58.87 SB; Brianna Holloway (Oak Park) 1:00.54 SB; Emma Spagnola (West Aurora High School) 59.22 SB; Courtney Nelson (Putnam City North High School) 1:02.18 SB; Anna Cockrell (Providence Day School) 59.69 SB; Alexis Jones (Campbell High School) 1:02.31 SB; Jasmine Stauffacher-Gray (North Canyon High School) 59.80 SB; London Freeland (Paul Laurence Dunbar High School) 1:02.47; Raygen Smith (Clear Brook) 1:00.60 SB; Yinka Alabi (Milford Mill Academy) 1:02.65 SB; Marissa Evans (Pope John XXIII HS) 1:01.26 SB; Noreen Byrne (River Dell HS) 1:02.88; Jaliyah White (Hillhouse High) 1:01.42 SB; Shannon Ahern (Kings Park) 1:03.24; Lydia Laws (Western Alamance) 1:01.55 SB; Frances Lodge (Spence School) 1:03.51 SB; Tori Baliatico (Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS) 1:01.80; Ann Sheehy (Winnacunnet High School) 1:03.59 SB; Ebony Williams (Parkland ) 1:01.96 SB; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 1:03.67 SB; Marinice Bauman (Olentangy) 1:01.99 SB; Ellie Wiedeman (Springboro) 1:03.76 SB; Shanel Burr (North Cobb High School) 1:02.07 SB; Lauren Rasmus (Riverwood International Charter School) 1:04.01; Morgan Harvey (North Hunterdon HS) 1:02.18; Chelsea Crayton (Hillgrove) 1:04.83 SB; Ellery Bianco (Saratoga Springs) 1:02.47; Areale Frazier (Sprayberry High School) 1:04.90; Keri Ertel (Jennings County High School) 1:02.60 SB; Akuira Young (Tomball Memorial) 1:03.19 SB; Natisha Dixon (Wheeler High School) 1:03.62 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Zola Golden (Arlington) 53.22; Lauryn Ghee (Grassfield) 54.84 SB; Emma Gallagher (Garden City) 55.40 SB; Sharrika Barnett (Oak Ridge HS) 53.43 SB; Sammy Watson (Rush Henrietta Sperry) 54.93 SB; Serenity Douglas (Archer HS) 53.83 SB; Karimah Davis (Palm Beach Central HS) 55.52; Chelsea Zoller (Holy Innocents' Episcopal School) 56.16 SB; Kendall Ellis (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 53.87; Bryana Robinson (Pebblebrook High School) 56.26; Victoria Porter (South Mecklenburg) 56.97 SB; Anna Jefferson (Oak Park) 54.13; Johnyce Powell (Oak Park) 56.28 SB; Carlita Taylor (Oak Park) 57.13; Destiny Washington (West Orange HS) 54.18; Mikaila Amerantes (Mansfield High School) 56.42; Layla White (Cary) 54.35 SB; Dnia Freeman (Riverdale Baptist) 56.42 SB; Brionna Pettus (Piscataway Twp HS) 54.56 SB; Delaney Wickman (South Lakes) 56.57; Jewel Christian (Woodbridge) 54.58 SB; McKinley McNeill (Parkland ) 56.62; Taylor Williams (Bowie High School) 54.81 SB; Ersula Farrow (Grosse Pointe South) 56.79 SB; Tamani Wilson (North Florida Speed Track Club) 54.97; Tia Jackson (Clarkston) 56.99 SB; Janel Pate (Hillsboro High School) 55.12; Olivia Jamison (Pennsauken HS) 57.01; Tiffany Harris (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 55.37 SB; Maddy Berkson (Classical High School) 57.09 SB; Victoria Powell (Lovett) 55.58 SB; Dominique Watkins (Roselle - Abraham Clark HS) 57.23; Erin Morrison (Parkland ) 55.61 SB; Tia Robinson (Wakefield) 57.32; Stephanie Ferrante (Chardon) 55.68; Aubree Collins (Westlake) 57.38; Sharon Dorsey (Western Tech) 55.98; Jasmin Allen (Southeast Raleigh) 57.40; Anna Sulger (Darien High School) 55.99; Kiana Lee (Irvington) 57.41; Riley Egbula (Hillcrest) 56.01; Zuri Davis (Marist) 57.44 SB; Frances Bull (Lake Catholic) 56.30; Nichelle Scott* (L.C. Bird) 57.49; Lauren Brzozowski (Ramapo HS) 56.31; Anna Curlin (Western Hills) 57.77; Dorie Dalzell (Skyline High School) 56.72; Torisha Laforce (Francis Lewis) 57.77;
- 4x100 Meter Relay - East Kentwood 47.93; Mustang TC 46.59; Wakefield 47.33;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Parkland 1:36.80; Miami Northwestern HS 1:37.10; Cary 1:40.62; Ben Davis High School 1:40.87; New Rochelle 1:41.02; Union Catholic Reg. HS 1:41.42; Windsor High School 1:41.78;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Oak Park 3:40.95; Columbia HS 3:41.19; Western Branch High School 3:41.43; Wakefield 3:45.32; Paul Robeson 3:48.38; Greenville 3:48.43; Mansfield 3:48.44; McDonogh School 3:51.64; Episcopal Academy 3:51.79; South Lakes 3:52.65; Battlefield 3:52.78; Windsor High School 3:52.89; Marist 3:53.81; Fairview High School 3:53.88; Middletown 3:54.34; Egg Harbor Twp HS 3:54.47;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Pinelands Reg. HS 9:18.66; Guilderland 9:21.16; Hopkinton High School 9:28.58; Assumption 9:29.83; Colts Neck HS 9:29.85; Montclair HS 9:31.12; Connetquot 9:31.60; Ursuline School 9:32.78; Mount De Sales Academy 9:32.89; Weymouth High School 9:34.34; Mount Olive HS 9:34.89; West Morris Central HS 9:35.91; Penfield 9:36.01; Berlin High School 9:36.51; Bethlehem Central 9:37.56; Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School 9:39.00; Oakdale 9:39.85; Avon High School 9:41.39; Notre Dame Academy-Hingham 9:41.47; Leesville 9:42.03; Leesville Road 9:42.03; Patriot Pacers 9:43.14; Pope John XXIII HS 9:44.26; Wakefield 9:25.51; Lake Norman 9:38.43;
- 5,000 Meter Run - Anna Rohrer (Mishawaka High School) 16:16.97 SB; Natalie Rathjen (Highland Park) 16:46.24 SB; Claire Howlett (Westhill High School) 16:46.74; Erin Dietz (Bedford High School) 16:47.34 SB; Makena Morley (Bigfork High School) 16:49.74 SB; Bella Burda (Arlington) 16:57.09 SB; Aundrea Busse (Springboro) 17:07.92 SB; Lauren Brasure (Rockford) 17:09.35 SB; Ryen Frazier (Ravenscroft School) 17:15.14 SB; Grace Dwyer (Hamilton North - Nottingham) 17:18.92 SB; Mackenzie Barry (Mendham HS) 17:20.45 SB; Adrienne Fraczkowski (Delaware Military Academy) 17:21.81 SB; Kirstin Sandreuter (Greely High School) 17:27.65 SB; Molly McKenna (Peninsula Catholic) 17:30.55 SB; Eve Glasergreen (North Hunterdon HS) 17:33.74 SB; Sarah Kettel (Capital Homeschool) 17:45.74 SB; Erin Saunders (Jefferson Forest) 17:50.96 SB; Sam Halvorsen (Ridgewood HS) 17:55.55 SB; Stephanie Gerland (Garden City) 17:55.90 SB; Brennan Sharkey (West Morris Central HS) 17:56.97 SB; Bianca Bishop (Providence) 17:57.63 SB; Carleen Jeffers (Ridgewood HS) 17:59.06 SB; Kerri Ruffo (Plainfield High School) 17:59.37 SB; Lindsey Myers (Princeton) 17:59.88 SB; Aileen Doyle (Sweet Home) 18:01.98 SB; Epiphany Grisbaum (Ocean City HS) 18:09.71 SB; Sophie Ebihara (Cardinal Gibbons) 18:10.17 SB; Rebekah Greengrass (Panther Creek) 18:12.21 SB; Caitlin Swanson (Tolland High School) 18:16.03 SB; Jessica Thatcher (Elmira District ) 18:21.70 SB; Savannah Carnahan (South Forsyth High School) 18:32.98 SB; Gabrielle Jennings (First Baptist Christian) 18:36.98 SB; Lily Anderson (T.C. Roberson) 18:43.74;
- 800 Meter Run - Raevyn Rogers (Kinkaid School) 2:04.88 SB; Rebeka Holt (Western Tech) 2:11.18 SB; Olivia Baker (Columbia HS) 2:06.01 SB; Rachel Dadamio (Birmingham Seaholm) 2:11.82 SB; Hannah Parker (Coe Brown Academy) 2:06.85 SB; Anna Jurew (Nightingale Bamford) 2:12.30 SB; Karina Shepard (Dracut High School) 2:07.16; Erin Jaskot (Tappan Zee) 2:12.98; Ersula Farrow (Grosse Pointe South) 2:07.22 SB; Shari Rauls (Mamaroneck) 2:13.17; Blake Dodge (West Carteret) 2:07.25 SB; Golden Kumi-Darfour (South Lakes) 2:13.65; Corinne Myers (Westwood HS) 2:07.45; Nichelle Scott* (L.C. Bird) 2:13.86 SB; Jordyn Colter (Cherry Creek High School) 2:08.79 SB; Lindsay Welker (Terre Haute North Vigo High School) 2:13.88; Sarah Walker (Germantown Friends School) 2:09.12; Kyla Carte (Battlefield) 2:14.28; Stephanie Jenks (Linn-Mar High School) 2:09.18 SB; Caitlyn Poss (Freehold Twp HS) 2:14.46; Maddy Berkson (Classical High School) 2:10.22; Jayla Fleming (Oak Park) 2:14.65; Jazmine Fray (Kellenberg Memorial) 2:10.25 SB; Kyla Siemens (Stride Ahead Tough Track) 2:14.76 SB; Kennedy Beazley (Saline) 2:11.29; Caitie Faust (Marist) 2:14.96; Aleta Looker (Ellsworth High School) 2:11.31 SB; Maygen Smith (Clear Brook) 2:15.53; Amy Taintor (E.O. Smith High School) 2:11.59 SB; Kelly Hart (Yorktown) 2:15.60; Meredith Newman (Manheim Township) 2:11.73; Casey Greenwalt (T.C. Roberson) 2:15.96; Annie Fuller (Manistee) 2:12.07; Lakeisha Warner (Cary) 2:16.46; Claire Green (Monarch High School) 2:12.09; Alyssa Shupe (Jefferson Forest) 2:16.98; Rachel Stremme (Ocean City HS) 2:12.67; Madison Offstein (Mountain Ridge High School) 2:17.28; Grace Trucilla (Villa Maria Academy) 2:12.75; Maddie Beaubien (Wellington HS) 2:17.52; Candace Jones (Patriot High School) 2:13.19; Adrian Vitello (Freehold Twp HS) 2:13.98; Ellison Grove (Battlefield) 2:14.36; Colleen Buckley (Immaculate Heart Academy) 2:14.59; Calleigh Higgins (Pope John XXIII HS) 2:15.03; Eliza Dekker (Durham Academy) 2:15.26; Amy Piccolo (Ursuline Academy) 2:16.32; Emily Bracher (Freehold Twp HS) 2:17.00; Alexa Jennings (Centerville) 2:17.19; Sinclaire Johnson (Lake Brantley HS) 2:17.58; Lydia Witty (Harpeth Hall School) 2:17.76; Alex Martel (Lane Tech High School) 2:18.75;
- Discus - Tamia Crockett (Hardin Valley Academy) 143-2 SB; Bryanna Hames (Myers Park) 155-5; Alexandra Stevenson (Bethel Park) 129-2; Adriana Brown (Lawrence Central High School) 153-7; Hasana Clark (Southeast Raleigh) 125-3 SB; Kiana Phelps (Kingsley-Pierson High School) 152-6; Leah Wis (Montville Twp. HS) 124-10; Lloydricia Cameron (Miami Northwestern HS) 152-5; Maegan Mccarthy (Rockford) 123-5; Hayden Merrick (Johns Creek HS) 144-11 SB; Emily Fisher (Greenwood) 122-7; Cecilya Johnson (Lutheran South High School) 141-6; Elizabeth Tevnan (Notre Dame Academy-Hingham) 120-11; Alva Hicks (Classical High School) 137-5; Halia Rosemond (Morristown-Beard School) 120-6; Sophia Rivera (Brentwood High School) 136-10; Sarah Hillman (Polytech High School) 136-6 SB; Haley Showalter (Valor Christian High School) 136-4; Mohogany Baker (Berry, Phillip O.) 134-3; Mariah Mays (Rome Free Academy (RFA)) 132-8; Kristina Insingo (Holy Trinity) 132-7; Kathleen Young (Warrensburg-Latham High School) 131-8; Galissia Cause (Battlefield) 129-2; Courtney McCartney (Selinsgrove) 126-1; Stephanie Lombardo (Cheektowaga) 124-7; Cheyenne Gloster (Salisbury) 121-0; Alycia Springs (Mallard Creek) 120-10; Andrea Vahoua (Pope High School) 120-9;
- Distance Medley Relay - West Springfield 11:39.45; Staples High School 11:46.20; Lake Braddock 11:52.17; Saline 11:59.12; West Lafayette High School 12:02.45; T.C. Roberson 12:04.23; Mountain Brook HS 12:16.54;
- High Jump - Tyler Bannister (Norfolk Academy) 5-6 SB; Bailey Weiland (Marist) 5-11 SB; Erynn Young (Ben Davis High School) 5-5.75 SB; Janae Moffitt (Oak Hill High School) 5-9; Kathleen Cibuls (Bayport-Blue Point) 5-5.75 SB; Abby Jones (Franklin Area) 5-7; Grace Becker (Central Bucks East) 5-5.75 SB; Nicie Grier-spratley (Thomas Edison) 5-7; Lilly Harnish (Waynesboro) 5-7 SB; Hailey Mouser (Pawhuska High School) 5-7 SB; Kerstin Darsney (Triton Regional High School) 5-7 SB; Nicole Green (Young Achievers Track Club) 5-7 SB; Brianna Hayes* (Matoaca High School) 5-7 SB; Talia Falco (Lakewood Ranch HS) 5-5; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 5-5 SB; Natosha Jordan (Richmond Academy) 5-5; Taryn DeLeon (Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan) 5-5; Steffene Cheeks (Chancellor) 5-5; Mikella Lefebvre-oatis (Canada National Team) 5-5; Katie Kravitsky (Dallas) 5-5; Keira Kelly (Westhampton Beach) 5-5; Logan Boss (Suwannee HS) 5-5; Erika Voyzey (Tyrone Area) 5-5; Samanth Hjelmar (Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake) 5-5; Crystal Jones (Colonial Forge) 5-5;
- Hammer Throw - Taniya Mitchell (Mount Vernon) 161-1; Sabrina Gaitan (Sprayberry High School) 182-10 SB; Meagan Malloy (Smithfield Senior High School) 150-0; Haley Showalter (Valor Christian High School) 180-7; Gabby Figueroa (Austintown Fitch) 180-1 SB; Tatiana Taylor (Walton High School) 147-3 SB; Lena Giger (Highland High School) 175-0 SB; Nyla Woods (Grady) 167-11; Lysah Russell (Classical High School) 145-7; Kelli Thomas (Luella High school) 164-0; Cheyanne Nalle (Woonsocket High School) 145-2; Danielle Borriello (Ellenville) 161-9; Cailen Blaire (Hickory) 136-8 SB; Alva Hicks (Classical High School) 160-9; Monae Cooper (New Rochelle) 159-7 SB; Noelle Parker (Whitewater High School) 133-10; Kamryn Brinson (Marist) 157-3; Cydnee Collins-Luther (Dominion Christian) 131-0 SB; Jacqueline Esmay (La Salle Academy) 154-1; Danika Okasia (Bloomfield High School) 130-9 SB; Leia Mistowski (Narragansett High School) 153-2; Hayden Merrick (Johns Creek HS) 130-1 SB; Mohogany Baker (Berry, Phillip O.) 149-8; Faith Estelle (Bloomfield High School) 129-1; Courtney Jacobsen (Toll Gate High School) 146-3; Alyssa Wilson (Msgr. Donovan HS) 125-1 SB; Jordan Mcclendon (John Burroughs High School) 146-1 SB; Bianca Donadio (Classical High School) 142-3; Zoe Fowler (Emma Willard) 122-6 SB; Taylor Scaife (Howard High School) 120-8 SB; Halia Rosemond (Morristown-Beard School) 118-5 SB; Summer Murray (East Greenwich High School) 117-6; Savannah Marlow (Cherokee High School) 138-11 SB; Lillie Cummings (Fort Defiance) 117-1 SB; Lauren Swanson (East Greenwich High School) 138-5; Jessica Jeffrey (New Rochelle) 112-9; Sochima Bishop (New Rochelle) 137-9 SB; Cecilya Johnson (Lutheran South High School) 137-2; Abby Cousens (Portsmouth High School) 136-7; Zharia Jeffries (Woodward Academy) 136-3 SB; Katie Heatox (Hotchkiss School) 135-0 SB; Carly Timpson (Narragansett High School) 133-11; Makena Thomas (Saint Anthony's) 121-6 SB; Olivia Reeves (River Ridge HS) 121-2; Elizabeth Tevnan (Notre Dame Academy-Hingham) 115-11;
- Javelin - Tairyn Montgomery (Redondo Union High School (SS)) 157-9 SB; Katelyn Gochenour (Marian High School) 154-11; Gabrielle Kearney (Roseburg) 151-10; Emma Fitzgerald (Thayer Academy) 149-1 SB; Kayla Hochhalter (Carrington High School) 144-4; Steph Sievers (Daniel Boone) 137-4; Kristen Clark (Ruston) 133-0; Kristin Krier (South Brunswick HS) 132-7; Sophia Rivera (Brentwood High School) 132-6; Nicole Bayer (Delran HS) 130-10; Chrissy Glasmann (Park City) 125-9; Megan Sax Vanderwyden (Pennsville HS) 123-1; Kelsey McDonald (East Brunswick HS) 121-1;
- Long Jump - Jade Jordan (Pine Forest) 17-7 SB; Kacia Vines (Cedar Ridge) 18-3; Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 20-11 SB; Sophia Falco (Lakewood Ranch HS) 17-6; Courtney Corrin (Harvard Westlake (SS)) 20-4; Lauren White (Carolina Elite Track Club) 18-0.5 SB; Sydnei Murphy (Apex) 19-8 SB; Nicole Teague (Lovett) 17-9; Chinne Okoronkwo (Mountlake Terrace High School) 19-6w; Kenyae Majors (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 17-9; Magali Roche (QC High School) 19-5 SB; Keila Robertson (Col. Zadok Magruder High School) 17-9 SB; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 19-4; Mackenzie Gray (Governor's Academy) 17-6; Makyla Stanley (James Island) 19-3w; Jackie Mcnulty (Oakdale) 17-6; Maddie Holmberg (Hempfield Area (7)) 19-2; Taylor DeLoach (St. Vincent's Academy (SVA)) 18-10; Mia Phillips (Westlake) 18-10w; Tatiyanna Sanders (Paramus Catholic HS) 18-8; Kaylyn Gordon (Ramapo) 18-8; Sekayi Bracey (East Kentwood) 18-8; Marisa Kwiatkowski (Wilcox (Adrian) High (CC)) 18-7w; Felicienne Axel (Columbus) 18-6 SB; Kara Lyles (Nansemond River) 18-6; Tiffany Flynn (Miller Grove High School) 18-5; Ila Mumford (Parkland ) 18-5; Darrielle McQueen (North Florida Christian) 18-4; Autumn Robinson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 18-3w; Kayla Richardson (Columbia HS) 18-3; Nastasja Johnson (Columbia (Sec 2)) 18-2; Emma Spagnola (West Aurora High School) 17-11; Imani McGhee (Bay Shore) 17-11; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 17-9; Jazmin Acosta (Port Chester) 17-8;
- One Mile Run - Ryen Frazier (Ravenscroft School) 4:46.39 SB; Sarah Angell (Washington-Lee High School) 4:53.94 SB; Alexis Munley (Waterford Mott) 5:06.11 SB; Rachel Coleman (Northville) 4:47.05 SB; Elianna Shwayder (Saline) 4:53.98 SB; Averi Witt (Western Albemarle) 5:08.30 SB; Madeleine Davison (North Allegheny) 4:47.07 SB; Lauren Chapey (Mamaroneck) 4:55.41 SB; Sam Peterman (Sweet Home) 5:08.60; Josette Norris (Tenafly HS) 4:47.88 SB; Lainey Studebaker (Centerville) 4:57.88 SB; Amelia Mahoney (Saratoga Springs) 5:10.24 SB; Catherine Pagano (Northern Highlands Reg. HS) 4:48.13 SB; Blair Ramsey (Grimsley) 4:58.37 SB; Lauren Offerman (Mountain View High School) 5:10.75 SB; Tiana Guevara (Miller Place) 4:50.46 SB; Jillian Howard (Weston High School) 5:11.76 SB; Malia Ellington (Community School of Davidson) 4:51.82; Ciara Roche (Freehold Twp HS) 4:58.98 SB; Tess Schilke (Fillmore) 5:11.78 SB; Tayler Tuttle (Providence Christian Academy) 4:54.42; Paige Duca (Sacred Heart Academy ) 4:59.87 SB; Grace Bugara (Lakeland/Panas) 5:12.73 SB; Amelia Paladino (University High) 4:54.81; Haley Wright (Boonsboro High School) 5:00.14 SB; Taylor McClay (Eastport-South Manor) 5:14.13; Julia Guerra (Indian Hills HS) 4:55.72 SB; Mary Blankemeier (Oak Park-River Forest High School) 5:02.01; Olivia Riley (Elmira District ) 5:14.97 SB; Marin Warner (Holmdel HS) 4:56.22 SB; Ashbrook Gwinn (Ridge Spring - Monetta) 5:02.11 SB; Melissa Zammitti (Lake Norman) 5:16.23; Sage Hurta (Hamilton) 4:56.50 SB; Kelsey Harris (Carmel High School) 5:02.33; Darby Gilfillan (George Washington High School) 4:57.37 SB; Meggan Grams (Boonsboro High School) 5:02.82 SB; Maddy Berkson (Classical High School) 4:58.96 SB; Annie Taylor (Western Albemarle) 5:04.58 SB; Karrigan Smith (St. Johns) 4:59.74 SB; Haley Harris (Carmel High School) 5:06.88; Macey Schweikert (James W. Robinson) 5:00.24 SB; Morgan Ilse (Marist) 5:10.46 SB; Riley Cooney (Mountain View High School) 5:04.24 SB; Chelsea Ogindo (Peekskill) 5:14.97 SB; Lindsey Kane (Washington Twp HS) 5:04.82 SB; Brooke Turner (Tuscola) 5:15.18 SB; Gabrielle Richichi (New Fairfield High School) 5:12.23 SB;
- Pole Vault - Hailey Sweatman (James Island) 12-3.5 SB; Desiree Freier (Justin Northwest) 13-3; Kaitlyn Toman (Salisbury Township) 12-3.5 SB; Kally Long (Wimberley) 13-3; Erin Winters (Lebanon) 11-11.75; Nicole Summersett (Austin Westlake) 13-3 SB; Jenna Calandro (Newtown High School) 11-11.75; Mackenzie Shell (Port Huron Northern) 12-11 SB; Bridget Owen (Algonquin Regional High School) 11-5.75; Madison Heath (Fontainebleau) 12-7; Carson Dingler (First Presbyterian Day School) 12-7; Cassie Scott (Berryhill High School) 11-5.75; Alina McDonald (Carolina Homeschool) 11-5.75; Jackie Mcnulty (Oakdale) 12-7; Lyndsi Ross-Trevor (Montclair Kimberley Academy) 11-5.75; Adeline Scelzi* (Deep Run) 11-5.75; Marlena Sabatino (Hillsborough HS) 11-5.75; Hannah Meador (Fluvanna County) 12-3; Amanda Barnes (Beaufort) 11-11; Kristen Denk (North Royalton) 11-11; Kara Snyder (Colonie) 11-5.75; Anna Eaton (Apex) 11-11; Catherine Walker (Monroe-Woodbury) 11-5.75; Jaqueline Meeks (First Colonial) 11-5; Sam Beyar (Monroe-Woodbury) 11-5; Kari Stromhaug (Vestal) 11-5; Gabriella Leroux (Spring Lake) 11-5.75 SB; Rachel Finn (Liberty) 11-5.75; Anecia Alexaki (Upper Merion) 10-11.75; Katrina Barredo (Western Albemarle) 10-11.75; Charlise Bowen (Tioga) 10-11.75; Mariel Finger (North Gaston) 10-11.75; Greer Gumbrecht (Easton Area) 10-11.75; Erin Drouillard (Remus Chippewa Hills) 10-11.75; Kristina Langan (Wayne Hills HS) 10-11.75; Maeve Devlin (The Lawrenceville School) 10-11.75; Brooke Catherine (Normal Community High School) 11-5; Catherine Rozalski (Queen of Peace HS) 11-5; Kennedy Shank (Northern) 11-5; Jade Hawkins (Tri-Valley) 11-5; Zoe Early (Green Hope) 10-11.75; Alexis Shelton (Norfolk Collegiate) 10-11.75; Katlyn Rymarzow (Pope John XXIII HS) 10-11.75; Nikki Ogorek (Normal Community High School) 10-11.75; Julia Mszanski (Mendham HS) 10-11.75;
- Shot Put - Zakiya Rashid (Nansemond River) 44-9 SB; Raven Saunders (Burke) 56-7; Mohogany Baker (Berry, Phillip O.) 42-8; Courtney McCartney (Selinsgrove) 47-4; Maegan Mccarthy (Rockford) 41-7 SB; Sophia Rivera (Brentwood High School) 46-6 SB; Noelle Parker (Whitewater High School) 41-3; Lloydricia Cameron (Miami Northwestern HS) 46-4; Hasana Clark (Southeast Raleigh) 41-0.25; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 45-6; Tatiana Taylor (Walton High School) 39-7; Edith Svonavec (Garfield) 45-0.25; Sarena Dixon (Red Bank Reg. HS) 39-2; Kailyn Clancy (California Area High School) 44-9; Mariah Mays (Rome Free Academy (RFA)) 39-2; Alycia Springs (Mallard Creek) 44-3; Monae Cooper (New Rochelle) 38-10; Michelle Bazile (Princeton HS) 43-9 SB; Taylor Scaife (Howard High School) 38-10; Khayla Dawson (Olympic) 42-8; Grayce French (Saratoga Springs) 38-8; Kathleen Young (Warrensburg-Latham High School) 42-5; Bianca Donadio (Classical High School) 38-6 SB; Destiny Coward (East Haven High School) 41-11; Nickolette Dunbar (Whippany Park HS) 38-2; Michelle Mazza (Ocean Twp. HS) 41-9; Nijera Manuel (New Rochelle) 38-0.75; Galissia Cause (Battlefield) 41-7; Tiffany Dunham (Southeast Raleigh) 37-11; Tamia Crockett (Hardin Valley Academy) 41-7 SB; Adia Lebetter (Roselle Catholic HS) 37-11; Nyla Woods (Grady) 41-4; Emily Fisher (Greenwood) 37-8; Ashley Muschiati (Padua Academy) 41-1; Tay'lore Moore (Green Hope) 37-8; Jordan Mcclendon (John Burroughs High School) 41-0.25; Egypt Parker (St. Catherine's) 37-8 SB; Stephanie Lombardo (Cheektowaga) 40-9; Andin Fosam (Robbinsville HS) 37-6; Jontavia Dykes (Miami Northwestern HS) 40-0; Alexandra Stevenson (Bethel Park) 37-3; Jessica Molina (Westwood HS) 39-1; Alexis Dickerson (Western Alamance) 37-3; Mookie Chavis (Northern Durham) 38-9; Alva Hicks (Classical High School) 37-3; Bryanna Hames (Myers Park) 38-5; Hayden Merrick (Johns Creek HS) 37-1; Breontae Crump (Hidden Valley High School) 37-8; Briana Nelson (East Kentwood) 37-1; Helene Rowland (Madison HS) 37-0.5;
- Sprint Medley Relay - Columbia HS 3:50.82; East Brunswick HS 4:10.81; Suffern 3:57.28; Berlin High School 4:10.86; Westwood HS 3:57.96; Notre Dame 4:15.70; Cary 3:58.13; Ipswich High School 4:16.49; Pope John XXIII HS 3:58.26; Westford Academy 4:16.62; Oak Park 3:59.09; Weymouth High School 4:17.16; Saline 3:59.65; Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School 4:17.61; Mount De Sales Academy 4:03.17; Marlboro HS 4:19.47; Middletown 4:03.97; Skaneateles 4:19.55; McDonogh School 4:04.29; Montclair HS 4:20.52; Hopewell Valley HS 4:04.45; Boonsboro High School 4:20.85; West Morris Central HS 4:04.51; Greenwich High School 4:21.39; Monroe-Woodbury 4:05.20; Penfield 4:21.67; Tolland High School 4:05.50; Green Hope 4:21.89; Shenendehowa 4:05.89; Bernards HS 4:21.98; Warwick Valley 4:07.50; St. Dominic Academy 4:22.18; Wayland-Cohocton 4:10.02; Kings Park 4:23.00; Daniel Hand High School 4:10.84; Colts Neck HS 4:23.04; Port Washington 4:11.18; Smithtown West 4:23.20; Elmira District 4:13.62; Maryvale Prep School 4:23.21; Tenafly HS 4:15.71; Marblehead High School 4:23.84; Swampscott High School 4:20.83; Union Catholic Reg. HS 4:23.94; Islip 4:24.97; Pascack Hills HS 4:25.87; Atlee 4:25.94; Bishop Guertin High School 4:26.04; Hoke County 4:26.14; Union Pines 4:26.14; Woodrow Wilson High School 4:26.82; Hickory High School 4:27.16; Rancocas Valley Reg HS 4:27.88; Watertown High School 4:28.18; Paul D. Schrieber / Port Washington 4:28.67; Robert E. Lee (Springfield) 4:28.95; Deptford HS 4:29.02;
- Triple Jump - Abby Stultz (Oakdale) 38-5 SB; Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 43-0.5; Sienna Farrell (Columbia HS) 38-4w SB; Sydnei Murphy (Apex) 41-7 SB; Skyla Davidson (Lake Braddock) 38-1 SB; Tiffany Flynn (Miller Grove High School) 41-2; Jordyn Lesh (Harpeth Hall School) 37-11 SB; Chinne Okoronkwo (Mountlake Terrace High School) 41-0.25; Allyson Weiss (East Ridge HS) 37-9 SB; Ashley Edwards (Northern Burlington Reg. HS) 40-10 SB; Alexis Farley (Starrs Mill High School) 37-5; Kaylyn Gordon (Ramapo) 40-3; Mya Brown (William Fleming) 37-3w; Darrielle McQueen (North Florida Christian) 39-6; Alanna Johnson (Southwest Guilford) 36-7; Angelica Collins (Wando) 39-5 SB; Shannon Taub (Council Rock South) 36-5; Felicienne Axel (Columbus) 39-3; Ayana Dozier (Dunbar High School) 36-3; Javonne Antoine (Elizabeth Seton High School) 39-2; Alliyah Stevens (Mount Vernon) 36-1; Marisa Kwiatkowski (Wilcox (Adrian) High (CC)) 39-0; Marina Reilly (River Dell HS) 36-1; Kristen Stephens (South County High School) 36-1; Kayla Richardson (Columbia HS) 38-10; Julia McDermott (Winston Churchill High School) 36-1; Tatiyanna Sanders (Paramus Catholic HS) 38-6; Jordan Fields (Columbia HS) 36-1; LaChyna Roe (Henrico) 38-5; Arielle Mack (El Paso Burges) 36-1; Mackenzie Gray (Governor's Academy) 38-3; Ila Mumford (Parkland ) 38-2; Bria Stith (Brunswick High) 38-2; Kerstin Darsney (Triton Regional High School) 37-11; Sarah Kosenske (Cumberland Valley) 37-8; Jeonna Taylor (South County High School) 37-5; Sadira Brown (Sweet Home) 37-4; K'Lynn Beal (Broughton) 36-9; Kara Huie (Thomas S. Wootton High School) 36-4; Domonique Panton (Freehold Twp HS) 36-2; Ashley Tasher (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 36-0.75;
- 100 Meter Dash - Darryl Haraway (DeMatha Catholic High School) 10.20 SB; Joshua Pearson (Bassett) 10.80; Christian Coleman (Our Lady of Mercy) 10.31; Quashawn Cunningham (Mallard Creek) 10.44; Jaylen Bacon (Lower Richland) 10.54; Nyheim Hines (Garner) 10.57; Jahmaal Daniel (Terry Sanford ) 10.59; Darryl Haraway (DeMatha Catholic High School) 10.27; Joshua Pearson (Bassett) 10.58 SB; Christian Coleman (Our Lady of Mercy) 10.30 SB; Craig Green (Falmouth High School) 10.71 SB; Quashawn Cunningham (Mallard Creek) 10.45; Noah Lyles (University City Youth Niners) 10.45 SB; Jonathan Avery (Cary Academy) 10.72 SB; Nyheim Hines (Garner) 10.52 SB; Jaylen Bacon (Lower Richland) 10.53; Jaalen Jones (Thompson) 10.54; Jahmaal Daniel (Terry Sanford ) 10.67; Therius Styles (Broughton) 10.68; Travis Collins (Archer HS) 10.70; Malcolm Johnson (Sylvania Southview) 10.76;
- 110 Meter Hurdles - Isaiah Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 13.40 SB; Tyrik Henry (Enfield High School) 14.33 SB; Jeremy McDuffie (Shiloh High School) 13.84; Emmanuel Jackson (Sanderson) 14.34; Antoine Lloyd (East Kentwood) 13.89 SB; Louis Rivers (Thomas Dale) 14.42; D'Ante Yarborough (Stone Bridge) 13.96; Kylon Drones (Woodstock High School) 14.54; Charles Graham (Phoebus) 13.97; Evan Malin (Palmer Ridge High School) 14.56; Chevis Armstead (Desoto) 14.12; Matthew Bernadowski (Elizabeth Forward) 14.16; Chad Zallow (John F Kennedy-Warren) 14.28; Isaiah Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 13.83; Serge Gilbert (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 14.38 SB; D'Ante Yarborough (Stone Bridge) 13.92 SB; Tyrik Henry (Enfield High School) 14.46; Charles Graham (Phoebus) 13.94 SB; Emmanuel Jackson (Sanderson) 14.50; Chad Zallow (John F Kennedy-Warren) 13.98; Louis Rivers (Thomas Dale) 14.56; Antoine Lloyd (East Kentwood) 13.99; Kylon Drones (Woodstock High School) 14.60; Matthew Bernadowski (Elizabeth Forward) 14.00; Sam Ortz (Austintown Fitch) 14.65; Chevis Armstead (Desoto) 14.05; Evan Malin (Palmer Ridge High School) 14.68; Jeremy McDuffie (Shiloh High School) 14.08; Mitch Valko (South Fayette High School) 14.14; Jacob Wright (Hamilton Southeastern High School) 14.14; Wesley White (Houston High School) 14.15 SB; Marcus Krah (Hillside) 14.16; Obafemi Animashaun (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 14.17 SB; Kenny Selmon (Pace Academy) 14.19; Stephon Henry (New Britain High School) 14.22; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 14.27 SB; Devin McKinney (East Kentwood) 14.27; Jay Hebert (Ticonderoga) 14.31; Austin Shupp (Palmerton Area) 14.33; Emmanuel Tait (Thompson) 14.34; Robert Carter (Long Reach) 14.38; Richard Floyd (Strongsville) 14.42; Jon Tollefson (Saint Croix Lutheran H.S.) 14.43; Grant Stamm (Linton Stockton High School) 14.45; David Gilstrap (Marist) 14.56; Powel Deslandes (Sheepshead Bay) 14.59;
- 200 Meter Dash - Trentavis Friday (Cherryville) 20.41; Nolen Bright-mitchell (Concord) 21.41; Noah Lyles (T.C. Williams High School) 21.00; Y'majesty Allen (Huntington) 21.76; Quashawn Cunningham (Mallard Creek) 21.07; Richard Rose (Boys and Girls) 21.82; Darryl Haraway (DeMatha Catholic High School) 21.17; Craig Green (Falmouth High School) 21.83; Ryan Clark (Banneker) 21.20; Ivy Dobson (Arbor View High School) 21.50; Josephus Lyles (T.C. Williams High School) 21.75; Trentavis Friday (Cherryville) 20.48; Nolen Bright-mitchell (Concord) 21.36; Noah Lyles (T.C. Williams High School) 20.82 SB; Y'majesty Allen (Huntington) 21.70; Ryan Clark (Banneker) 20.98; Craig Green (Falmouth High School) 21.99; Darryl Haraway (DeMatha Catholic High School) 21.00 SB; Quashawn Cunningham (Mallard Creek) 21.04; Ivy Dobson (Arbor View High School) 21.12; Carrington Akosa (Western Tech) 21.21; Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) 21.27 SB; Josephus Lyles (T.C. Williams High School) 21.30; Robert Grant (Brophy College Preparatory) 21.41; Maxwell Willis (Bowie High School) 21.52; Jaylen Bacon (Lower Richland) 21.52 SB; Malcolm Johnson (Sylvania Southview) 21.56; Tosin Oyewole (Long Reach) 21.62; Christopher Estrella (Ridgefield Park HS) 21.70; Maurice Allen (Oak Park) 21.72; Justin Lewis (Cimarron-Memorial) 21.82; Semasa Oni (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 21.84; Grant Swinton (Shiloh High School) 21.97; Dondre Mimms (Apollo) 21.98;
- Two Mile Run - Mike Brannigan (Northport) 8:53.59 SB; Jay Ort (Unattached Canada) 9:16.05 SB; Nick Dahl (Germantown Friends School) 9:19.07 SB; Andrew Hunter (Loudoun Valley) 8:53.81 SB; Andrew Goldman (Herndon) 9:16.26 SB; Noah Carey (Guilderland) 9:25.51 SB; Tim Mcgowan (Northport) 8:56.60 SB; Brent Musselman (South River High School) 9:18.64 SB; Jack Mcgowan (Northport) 8:57.57 SB; Kunal Tangri (Troy) 9:24.23 SB; Thomas Pollard (Gilbert High School) 8:59.63 SB; Devyn Keith (John Curtis) 9:24.26; Brian Cook (Pearl River) 9:00.24 SB; Joey Mullen (Roxbury Latin) 9:31.51 SB; Patrick Sheehan (Lake Norman) 9:03.98 SB; Ryan Depinto (Syosset) 9:38.28 SB; Viraj Deokar (Middlesex School) 9:04.62 SB; Jonathan Lomogda (Cox) 9:38.61 SB; Toby Hardwick (Newark) 9:08.09 SB; Ben Hill (Royal Oak) 9:08.66 SB; Stephen Garrett (Tatnall) 9:10.18 SB; Dan Lathrop (Plainfield South High School) 9:41.39 SB; Mackenzie Haight (George C. Marshall) 9:41.82;
- 400 Meter Dash - Josephus Lyles (T.C. Williams High School) 46.23 SB; Jeramey Hampton (North Gwinnett) 48.12; Darnell Pratt Jr. (DeMatha Catholic High School) 48.47 SB; Zyaire Clemes (Trenton Central HS) 46.57 SB; Nate Huggins (Opelika Middle School) 48.20 SB; Aaron Robinson (Oxon Hill High School) 48.80 SB; Izaiah Brown (Amsterdam) 46.61 SB; Donovan McDonald (Montclair HS) 48.26; Jalen Hill (Winston Churchill High School) 49.50 SB; Richard Rose (Boys and Girls) 46.93; Jayon Woodard (Southeast Raleigh) 48.67; Taylor McLaughlin (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 46.94 SB; Micah Grier (Hopewell) 48.87; Jamaree Murray (Southeast Raleigh) 47.67; Abdur-Rahmaan Kelly (T Roosevelt Senior High School) 48.95; Nathan Strother (Norcross High School) 47.83; Mike Zupko (Christian Brothers Academy) 49.04; Landon Jochim (Century High School) 47.84; Isaiah Jewett (Cathedral City High School (SS)) 49.12 SB; Xavier King Jr. (Bayside High School) 48.15; Deshawne Bunion (Rahway HS) 49.17; Jonathan E. Jones (Arabia Mountain HS) 48.35; Austin Nobis (Bishop Gorman High School) 49.25; Zach Schmelz (St. Mark's High School) 48.73; Anthony Forrest (Buena Reg. HS) 49.38; Antonio Coleman (Bowie High School) 48.76; Tyler Neff (Fairless) 48.78; Rasheed Tatham (St. Thomas Aquinas HS) 49.22; Jordan Jimerson (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 49.25;
- 4x100 Meter Relay - Mallard Creek 41.43; Amherst County 42.00;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Rancocas Valley Reg HS 1:28.64; New Bern 1:28.90; Woburn High School 1:28.71; Montclair HS 1:29.11; Century High School 1:28.97; Ben Davis High School 1:29.06; Malcolm X Shabazz HS 1:29.24w; Monroe-Woodbury 1:29.33; Reservoir High School 1:29.57;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Union Catholic Reg. HS 3:13.05; Knightdale 3:13.55; Century High School 3:16.18; Palmer Ridge High School 3:16.18; Amsterdam 3:17.03; Half Hollow Hills West (HHH) 3:17.28; Roselle - Abraham Clark HS 3:17.49; Northeast Guilford 3:22.52; Fauquier 3:18.45; Wakefield 3:18.52; Warwick Valley 3:19.05; Randolph HS 3:19.52; Monroe-Woodbury 3:19.69; Franklin Twp. HS 3:19.95; Christian Brothers Academy 3:21.26;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Cheektowaga 7:53.13; Washington-Lee High School 7:54.02; Marshfield High School 7:54.54; West Springfield 7:55.12; Lake Norman 7:55.49; Pope John XXIII HS 7:55.63; Southeast Raleigh 7:55.65; Tappan Zee 7:57.26; Shoreham-Wading River 7:57.52; River Dell HS 7:58.52; Rancocas Valley Reg HS 7:59.02; Woodbridge 7:59.50; Notre Dame HS 7:59.88; Syosset 8:01.11; Ben Davis High School 8:01.45; Lakeland/Panas 8:02.09; Morris Hills HS 8:02.68; Brewster 8:02.94; Old Bridge HS 8:03.23; St. Albans School 8:04.08; East Greenwich High School 8:04.53; Fauquier 8:04.74; Northern Guilford 8:04.84; South River High School 8:05.35; Saline 8:06.44; Darien High School 8:06.57; Catoctin High School 8:08.72; Victor Central 8:08.92; Westwood HS 8:09.22; Mott Haven 8:09.75;
- 5,000 Meter Run - Alex Ostberg (Darien High School) 14:16.61 SB; Elijah Armstrong (POCATELLO HIGH SCHOOL) 14:29.58 SB; Zach Dale (Conant High School) 14:29.95 SB; Paul Hogan (Burlington High School) 14:31.41 SB; Matt Mahoney (Swampscott High School) 14:37.10 SB; Ryan Forsyth (Severna Park) 14:39.52 SB; Levi Thomet (Kodiak High School) 14:40.44 SB; Mark Hadley (Boardman) 14:40.68 SB; Kyle Mau (Hudson) 14:50.02 SB; Mackenzie Haight (George C. Marshall) 14:53.72 SB; Chris Luciano (Mountain Lakes HS) 14:54.15 SB; Craig Corti (Wallkill Valley HS) 14:54.87 SB; Chase Weaverling (Poolesville High School) 14:55.59 SB; Ryan Udvadia (Shoreham-Wading River) 14:57.52 SB; Ryan Robinson (Waterford Mott) 14:57.66 SB; Evan Stifel (St. Xavier) 15:03.67 SB; Sam Chauvin (Corning) 15:10.00 SB; Austin Sprague (St. Pius X) 15:10.90 SB; Tanis Baldwin (East Henderson ) 15:12.07 SB; Zack Snider (Brebeuf Jesuit Prep School) 15:20.37 SB; Aaron Templeton (Hardin Valley Academy) 15:39.07 SB;
- 800 Meter Run - Donavan Brazier (Grand Rapids Kenowa Hills) 1:48.61 SB; Abdur-Rahmaan Kelly (T Roosevelt Senior High School) 1:53.22 SB; Joe White (DePaul Catholic HS) 1:48.75 SB; Logan Wetzel (Saline) 1:53.81 SB; Myles Marshall (Kingwood High School) 1:49.24 SB; Frank Hayes (Sylvania Southview) 1:54.02; Derek Holdsworth (Lafayette) 1:49.36 SB; Kevin Vroegh (Illiana Christian High School) 1:54.44 SB; Garrett O'Toole (Middlesex School) 1:49.68 SB; Elijah Inuwa (Central Academy of Technology) 1:54.48; Shane Dillon (Austintown Fitch) 1:50.44 SB; Nolan Daniels (Marist) 1:54.52 SB; Ishmael Muhammad (Oakcrest HS) 1:50.47; Justin LeAndre (The Pingry School) 1:54.66 SB; Stanley Davis * (Glen Allen High School) 1:50.59 SB; Carson Ellerby (Leesville Road) 1:54.77; Brennan Munley (Waterford Mott) 1:50.75 SB; Jacob Simmons (Sturgis Brown High School) 1:54.78 SB; Morgan Murray (South Brunswick HS) 1:51.21; Connor Donovan (Oliver Ames High School) 1:54.81; Chase hilton (Bearden High School) 1:51.37 SB; Jason Ferrante (Northville) 1:54.87; Vincent Crisp (North Mecklenburg) 1:51.88 SB; Dylan Groos (University School of Nashville) 1:55.00; Shane Streich (Waseca H.S.) 1:52.06; Matt Rainey (Ravenwood High School) 1:55.24; Pj Garmon (Billerica Memorial High School) 1:52.22 SB; Robby Keough (Whitefield Academy) 1:55.25; Bryce Ailshie (Dobyns Bennett High School) 1:52.42 SB; Tyson Robinson (Western Branch High School) 1:55.41; David Manahan (Harvard Westlake (SS)) 1:52.55; Malik Dawkins (Rockdale Co.) 1:55.42; Ryan Speer (North Raleigh Christian Academy) 1:52.55; Isaiah Jewett (Cathedral City High School (SS)) 1:55.43; Rayford James (Robert E. Lee HS) 1:52.78; Sam Defabrizio (Voorhees HS) 1:55.60; Christian White (Charlotte Latin) 1:52.80 SB; Cade Burks (Perry High School) 1:55.86; Ryan Hastings (Porter Ridge) 1:53.05; Brett Foster (Seneca Valley) 1:55.97; Patrik Andersen (Gill-St. Bernard's School) 1:53.10; Eric Ellis (Western Branch High School) 1:56.61; Jon Knight (Northern Guilford) 1:53.19; Bailey Roth (Coronado High School) 1:57.94; Kyren Hollis (Olympia HS) 1:53.40; Matthew Rosen (Bloomington Jefferson H.S.) 1:53.47; Kendall Muhammad (Paul Dunbar) 1:53.69; Austin Dawn (Monroe) 1:53.84; Brian Bell (Dunbar) 1:54.84; Marc Rienas (Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan) 1:55.11; Russell Wells (Minnechaug Regional High School) 1:55.65; Kevin Cianfarini (West Deptford HS) 1:56.14; Eric Brown II (Wisconsin Lutheran High School) 1:56.16; Jeramey Hampton (North Gwinnett) 1:56.80;
- Discus - Vlad Castillo Jr. (Montgomery HS) 163-7; Daniel Haugh (St. Pius X) 197-2; Dan Hardiman (Farmington High School) 162-9 SB; Max Adams (Hempfield Area (7)) 187-6; Travis Barnett (Porter Gaud) 161-9; Christian Smith (McDonald) 186-8 SB; Iyin Battle (East Chapel Hill) 160-9; Matthew Zajac (E.C. Glass) 183-4; Grant Voeks (The Potomac School) 158-11; Dennis Russel (Longwood) 181-11; Magnus Herweyer (Carrboro) 154-9; Trevor Detillion (Unioto) 176-7; Kyle Boylan (Phillipsburg HS) 153-8; Noah Castle (Wauseon) 176-1; Killian Carey * (Cosby) 151-5; Bauvier Jackson (Broome) 172-5; Anthony Bowling (Marion) 150-2; Kevin Alanis (Alexander Central) 150-2; Kenneth Brinson (Marist) 168-11; Duke Kicinski (Justin Northwest) 168-6; Preston Richardson* (Broadwater Academy) 168-4; Christian Buckley (Poca) 167-8; Sean Brennan (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 166-7; Richard Delphin (Roswell High School) 166-5; Brett Neelly (Gallatin High School) 166-1; David Lucas (Warwick) 166-0; Kevin Benson (Toms River North HS) 162-1; Ryan Davis (Pine Forest) 156-0; Benjamin Bonhurst (Smithtown West) 155-10; Mateius Brown (Western Harnett) 155-0; Walt Petzel (Zane Trace) 154-11; Corey Murphy (Longwood) 154-0; Neil Blanken (Bluffton) 151-3;
- Distance Medley Relay - Saline 10:03.02; Darien High School 10:03.49; Blacksburg High School 10:03.77; Arlington 10:03.83; St. Xavier 10:04.59; Middletown North HS 10:04.97; Cardinal O'Hara 10:05.47; Niceville HS 10:08.37; Burlington High School 10:09.71; Lawrence North High School 10:13.92; Lake Braddock 10:19.47; Lane Tech High School 10:24.76;
- High Jump - Tequan Claitt (Bryan Station) 6-9 SB; David Njoku (Cedar Grove HS) 6-11; Philippe St-Hilaire () 6-9 SB; Bradley Jones (Oscar Smith High School) 6-9 SB; Steven Dunbar (Tallwood) 6-9; Ian Kirk (Howell HS) 6-9; Cody Stemple (White Lake Lakeland) 6-9; Myles Lazarou (Platinum Sports) 6-7; Jermaine Lascelles (Bloomfield High School) 6-7 SB; Brandon Piwinski (Warren deLaSalle) 6-7; Chris Gilles (Patrick County) 6-7; Quantarius Caldwell (Northwestern) 6-7 SB; Nicholas Lombardo (Darien High School) 6-7 SB;
- Hammer Throw - Robby Moots (St. Pius X) 176-9 SB; Daniel Haugh (St. Pius X) 224-1 SB; Jared Briere (Woonsocket High School) 176-8; Colin Minor (South Brunswick) 222-0; Nate Sander (Warwick Valley ) 174-10 SB; Adam Kelly (Barrington High School) 219-3; Tim Roop (Centerville) 170-10; Bobby Colantonio (Barrington High School) 214-6; Matt Slagus (North Pocono) 167-10 SB; Owen Russell (Moses Brown School) 209-9; John Putnam (Massapequa) 165-7 SB; Sean Ryan (Babylon) 207-0; Austin Taft (Woonsocket High School) 163-4; Gabriel Arcaro (Burlington High School) 202-1 SB; Cameron Thompson (Lakeland/Panas) 163-3 SB; Kenneth Brinson (Marist) 200-9; Danny Andrews (Woodward Academy) 162-3 SB; Connor Fugere (Woonsocket High School) 193-8; Isaiah Rogers (Campbell High School) 161-9; Joseph Segreto (Saint Anthony's) 193-4; Jake Wickey (Medina) 159-8; Eric Sheng (Syosset) 189-5; Evan McCracken (Cherokee High School) 157-8 SB; Robert Landers (Wayne) 188-9; Joseph Palazzo (Villa Maria Academy) 152-6 SB; Seth Whitener (North Paulding HS) 184-3 SB; Jeffrey Chavis (Mt. Hebron High School) 147-8 SB; Giovanni Gray (Lincoln High School) 181-4; Frankie Hagan (Iona Preparatory School) 146-6; James Eblen (Centerville) 180-6; Brad Harp (Pope High School) 144-4; Thomas Olusegun Vadis (Classical High School) 175-10; Raikwon Woodmansee (Woonsocket High School) 143-1 SB; Michael Silverstein (Paul VI HS) 141-0 SB; Ethan Scism (Volunteer High School) 140-7 SB; Michael Alvernaz (Kentridge) 164-0 SB; Jake Briely (Lincoln High School) 148-7; Stefan Balestra (Lincoln High School) 147-9;
- Javelin - Livingston Morris (Etowah Youth Track Club) 178-6 SB; John Nizich (Central Catholic) 222-3; Nick Solfanelli (Scranton Preparatory School) 214-5 SB; Curtis Thompson (Florence Twp HS) 206-6; John Putnam (Massapequa) 206-0 SB; Chris Mirabelli (Holy Cross HS) 204-5; Chandler Balter (Livingston HS) 195-8; Joe Smith (Walton High School) 192-3 SB; Trevor Danielson (Newberg) 192-1; Mike Brazzel (North Arlington HS) 190-6; Derek Trott (Christian Brothers Academy) 188-1 SB; Robert Melillo (Nutley HS) 187-10; Ethan Wright (Narragansett High School) 184-9; Jack O'Brien (Hendrick Hudson) 182-9; Shane McDevitt (Cinnaminson HS) 182-7; Seth Zuidema (Midland Park HS) 181-1; Grant Smith (The Hill School) 178-9; Mike Gabrielsen (Hendrick Hudson) 175-1;
- Long Jump - Tristin James (West Salem) 22-7; Stevens Dorcelus (Les Vainqueurs) 24-4 SB; Carl Walker (Bryan Station) 22-6 SB; Isaiah Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 23-7; Marquis Barnes (Carrollton High School) 23-6; Jeremy Davis (Smith, Ben L) 23-6 SB; Keandre Bates (El Paso Burges) 23-3; Deiondre Porter (Tampa Jefferson HS) 23-2; John Warren (Prince George High School) 22-10; Andrew Alfano (Sachem East) 22-9;
- One Mile Run - Christian Alvarado (Fairfield Prep High School) 4:06.88 SB; Andrew Goldman (Herndon) 4:12.51 SB; Eric Coston (St. Paul's School) 4:21.55 SB; Tai Dinger (St. Albans School) 4:08.23 SB; Edwin Rutto (St. Benedict's Prep) 4:13.29 SB; Nick Dahl (Germantown Friends School) 4:25.03 SB; Patrick Gregory (Butler) 4:08.62; Chase Barnett (Mason County Central) 4:13.91 SB; Noah Carey (Guilderland) 4:26.39; Mike Wyman (Old Rochester Regional High School) 4:08.71 SB; Brent Musselman (South River High School) 4:14.93 SB; Kevin Blank (Solon) 4:09.15 SB; Andrew Ernst (Marblehead High School) 4:15.19 SB; Matthew Novak* (Deep Run) 4:09.34 SB; Luke Anderson (Harbor Beach) 4:15.43 SB; Benito Muniz (Carmel ) 4:09.74 SB; Michael Campbell (Pope John XXIII HS) 4:15.59 SB; Olin Hacker (Madison West ) 4:09.83 SB; Devyn Keith (John Curtis) 4:16.73 SB; Adam Barnard (Daniel Boone High School) 4:10.23 SB; Lucas Arrivo (Ann Arbor Pioneer) 4:16.76 SB; Zach Brehm (Carlisle) 4:10.27 SB; Collin Hahn* (Midlothian High School) 4:17.31 SB; Andrew Hunter (Loudoun Valley) 4:10.94 SB; Armstrong Noonan (Darien High School) 4:17.68 SB; Ben Hill (Royal Oak) 4:11.92 SB; Colin Abert (Easton Area) 4:18.03 SB; Sam Ritz (Germantown Academy) 4:12.54 SB; Alan Burns (Boardman) 4:18.14 SB; Kunal Tangri (Troy) 4:13.58 SB; Thomas Meehan (Kellenberg Memorial) 4:18.20 SB; John Stoney (Oakton) 4:13.81 SB; Patrik Andersen (Gill-St. Bernard's School) 4:18.73 SB; Garrett Crichlow (Twinsburg) 4:16.02 SB; Gavin Gaynor (Hudson) 4:18.99 SB; Jaxson Hoey (Malvern Prep) 4:16.32 SB; Mitchell Daddario (Sweet Home) 4:19.54 SB; Spencer Brown (Wilton High School) 4:17.08; Joseph Prunty (Fordham Prep) 4:20.38; Carlos Villarreal (Rio Rico High School) 4:18.44 SB; Luke Meade (Sullivan East High School) 4:20.96 SB; William Mulloy (St. Xavier (Lou)) 4:19.27; Ben Boswell (Tatnall) 4:21.49 SB; Bill Dolan (Clearview Reg. HS) 4:20.26; Matthew Blivin (Jordan) 4:21.60; Luke Gavigan (Tappan Zee) 4:20.94; Jesse Hersha (Concord) 4:22.42 SB; Joe Murphy (Lawrence North High School) 4:22.25; Robert Stone (Millburn HS) 4:23.07 SB; Joe Dragon (High Point Reg. HS) 4:23.24 SB; Matthew Chisholm (Farmington High School) 4:24.66; Finn Pounds (Concord Academy) 4:23.38 SB; Kyler Lueck (Wisconsin Lutheran High School) 4:25.10 SB; Nathan Shivers (Clearview Reg. HS) 4:23.67 SB; Mason Moore (Summit Country Day) 4:23.72 SB; Kaleb McLeod (Trinity Christian School) 4:23.74 SB; Jordan Leon (Milford Mill Academy) 4:24.04 SB; Ryan McGorty (Chantilly) 4:24.08 SB; Anthony Morelli (Bishop Eustace Prep) 4:24.62 SB; Zach Wiberg (CAPITAL SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL) 4:25.87 SB; Conor Donahue (Princeton HS) 4:26.31 SB; Keenan Rebera (Lansing Catholic) 4:26.74 SB;
- Pole Vault - Caleb Rider (Western Albemarle) 15-2.25 SB; Ian West (Fike High School) 15-8 SB; Michael Utecht (Apex) 15-2.25 SB; Drew McMichael (Evangelical Christian School) 15-8 SB; Luke Annichiarico (Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan) 14-8; Bryce Simpson * (Atlee) 15-2.25 SB; Drew Pedersen (Apex) 14-8; Nick Giannone (Ridge HS) 14-8.25; Charles Villa (Riverhead) 14-8.25; Ryan Wilkes (Valley View) 14-8; Stephen Minto (Hershey) 14-8.25 SB; Dean McDonald (West Essex HS) 14-8.25 SB; Ryan Herrera-Murphy (Iona Preparatory School) 14-8.25; Pat Lynch (Cranford HS) 14-8.25 SB; George Donahey (Mifflin County High School) 14-2.5; Ian Bergere (Daniel Hand High School) 14-2.5 SB; Zach Liebmann (Jamesville-Dewitt (JD)) 14-2.5; Sage Murphy (Ardrey Kell) 14-2.5; Garrett Anderson (Ravenscroft School) 14-2.5; Kevin Schmid (Cary) 14-2.5;
- Shot Put - Ryan Addlesberger (Cinnaminson HS) 56-7 SB; Benjamin Bonhurst (Smithtown West) 65-9; Jordan Propst (Marion) 55-11; Nick Demaline (Liberty Center) 65-4; Isaiah Rogers (Campbell High School) 54-3 SB; Eric Favors (North Rockland) 65-1; Cameron Woods (West Springfield) 53-6 SB; Felipe Valencia (La Joya Palmview) 63-8; Donald Daley (Redan High School) 53-4; Nick Pulli (West Deptford HS) 62-9; Bryan Roth (Lodi HS) 52-8; Corey Murphy (Longwood) 60-4; Curtis Jackson (Bloomfield High School) 52-6 SB; Jason Bryan (Rumson-Fair Haven HS) 60-3; Ellery Lassiter (Walnut Hills) 51-11; Christoper Lee (C.D. Hylton) 60-1; Colin Sipe (Urbana High School) 51-9; Robert Landers (Wayne) 59-11; Max Adams (Hempfield Area (7)) 59-5; Andrew Robinson (McDonogh School) 59-0.25; Anthony Bowling (Marion) 58-5; Jack Maher (Brentwood High School) 58-1; Dennis Russel (Longwood) 57-4; Evan McCracken (Cherokee High School) 57-2; Jon Tharaldson (Bismarck High School) 56-9; Christian Buckley (Poca) 56-4; Christian Smith (McDonald) 55-9; Preston Richardson* (Broadwater Academy) 55-2; Exhildi Prekaj (Walled Lake Central) 55-1; Brett Neelly (Gallatin High School) 55-1; Mateius Brown (Western Harnett) 54-6; Elijah Mallory (Wakefield) 54-2; Kevin Benson (Toms River North HS) 54-0; Jeffrey Rogers (Catholic High School) 53-5; Joshua Nijman (Columbia HS) 52-10; Trevor Detillion (Unioto) 52-6; David Schall (Avon High School) 52-0.75; Ryan Kelly (White Lake Lakeland) 51-7;
- Sprint Medley Relay - Glen Allen High School 3:24.65; Fuquay-Varina 3:30.42; Union Catholic Reg. HS 3:26.27; North Forsyth 3:34.85; Bayside High School 3:26.41; Oxford High School 3:35.18; Don Bosco Prep 3:26.43; Franklin High School 3:36.63; Warwick Valley 3:26.88; Billerica Memorial High School 3:27.75; Mount Vernon 3:27.87; Guilderland 3:38.20; Northern Guilford 3:28.12; Ridgewood HS 3:28.38; Withrow 3:38.71; Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan 3:30.21; Thomas Jefferson S&T 3:38.83; Port Jefferson 3:30.59; Hauppauge 3:38.89; Rancocas Valley Reg HS 3:30.68; Amherst-Pelham Regional High School 3:39.03; North Cobb High School 3:31.14; Bloomfield High School 3:40.48; Princeton Day School 3:31.30; Scotia-Glenville 3:40.79; Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 3:31.78; Catoctin High School 3:41.17; Methuen High School 3:31.80; Cheektowaga 3:41.18; Notre Dame HS 3:31.86; DuVal High School 3:41.40; Varina 3:32.49; Iona Preparatory School 3:41.67; Monroe-Woodbury 3:32.59; Douglas High School 3:42.20; Columbia HS 3:32.64; Leesville Road 3:43.20; Lake Braddock 3:32.80; Valhalla 3:43.70; Sachem East 3:32.97; West Morris Central HS 3:44.32; North Rockland 3:33.12; Saratoga Springs 3:33.64; Mount Olive HS 3:33.88; Mott Haven 3:33.98; Raritan HS 3:34.16; Riverdale Baptist 3:34.55; Perth Amboy HS 3:34.59; Watertown High School 3:34.75; East Aurora 3:35.01; Peabody 3:35.31; Hopewell Valley HS 3:35.34; Paul D. Schrieber / Port Washington 3:35.35; East Brunswick HS 3:35.37; Pine Forest 3:35.40; St. Benedict's Prep 3:35.45; Woburn High School 3:35.47; Lakeland/Panas 3:35.48; Marblehead High School 3:36.48; The Lawrenceville School 3:36.73; New Bern 3:37.93; Ashley High School 3:37.93; DePaul Catholic HS 3:38.39; Springside Chestnut Hill Academy 3:38.44; Deep Run 3:41.48;
- Triple Jump - Devin Butler (Frederick Douglass-PG) 47-5 SB; John Warren (Prince George High School) 50-6; Xavier Charles (Windsor High School) 46-11w SB; Keandre Bates (El Paso Burges) 50-0.5; Brandon Stanback (Bishop McDevitt) 45-9; Darrell Jones (Monroe-Woodbury) 48-4; Ceasar Stephens (Opelika High School) 45-9 SB; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 48-2 SB; Deandre Baker (Richland Northeast) 45-5; Deiondre Porter (Tampa Jefferson HS) 47-11 SB; Devon Willis (Schalmont) 47-10 SB; Tristin James (West Salem) 47-5; Marcellus Fletcher (William Byrd High School) 47-3; Jeremy McDuffie (Shiloh High School) 47-0.5; Bryce Williams (State College Area High School) 46-11; Darryl Shaw (Jack Britt) 46-10; Fred Dorsey (St. Pius X) 46-6; Nickino Allwood (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 46-6; Bryan Sosoo (Reservoir High School) 46-2; Brian Greenberg (Bethlehem Central) 46-1; Lesheon Strozier (Quicksilver Track Club) 45-11 SB; Ryan Thomas (Milford High School) 45-9; Julien Freeman (Harry S Truman) 45-5; Jason Katz (Ramapo HS) 45-3; Jai Gist (Dorman) 45-1; Chris McBride (Redan High School) 45-1;