Registering an Account with NCRunners
You must be a registered user of NCRunners in order to access all of the coaching options. Registration is free, and it is a one-time process.
Your registered account will carry over to any of the MileSplit state sites, allowing you to enter meets in any state.
The account belongs to you, not to the school for which you coach; youe can keep your registered account if you move to another school, although you will have to claim your new team.
To register an account, follow these steps:
1. In the upper right corner of the site, click on “Register”
2. Provide a user name (your choice).
3. Provide an email address (only one account per email allowed)
4. Complete the “Personal Information” section (none of this information will compromise your personal security).
5. Answer the security question.
6. Set your privacy options by checking or unchecking the boxes (however you choose).
7. Check the box for “I have read and agree to…”
8. Click on “Complete Registration.”
9. You will receive a password in your email. The email will contain instructions for changing your password.